2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I don't look for any of them for knowledge. Just for shots of the kicks.

Some have better camera angles or lighting.

@MJO23DAN does a good job and Jumpmanbostic with comparisons and background. Jumpman's camera quality sucks.

Wavy entertains me, and he shows you around the BX and DR

Seth and the Canada guys Sdouble and SeanGo @illistic are good with camera and shots

Bullit and Tony are cool to a degree

Mike Rich and and TWard are positive which makes up for DJ Delz and his negativity

Nightwing, he's not negative like he used to be. Maybe he was going through some stuff. I like him now.

Foamer's performance reviews suck now. He seems to be going through the motions.

Fineline and DSDan give me early shots.
I look to Brad Hall for all my reviews. >D

I'm sorry to go off Topic here, but
How many on here were able to Walk in store & Pick up the Concords?
(I Want to know a grand number of how many pairs might of been overproduced)

I can still wear around the house. I believe 7s hold up better than 3-6 for sure

Would it be a good idea to buy a DS pair of 06 Cardinals?? I’ve been eyeing a local pair but been afraid of wearing them. Could they be worn now without falling apart?

Would it be a good idea to buy a DS pair of 06 Cardinals?? I’ve been eyeing a local pair but been afraid of wearing them. Could they be worn now without falling apart?
I’m not sure. I’m not usually for buying DS shoes 10+ years after the year dropped.

I don't think this is going to be that difficult of a pick up. They're going to be widely available. Put in for your local raffles, find out the FCFS spots (which there will be some) and pay attention online. Even then resale won't end up above $50 for several months to a year. BC 3 resale is generally $50-$100 above retail right now, and we're coming up on a year.

For us purists, this release is a big deal, but there will be people who will sleep on these because they're not "varsity red" and because Jordan's that aren't 1s aren't as hyped as they used to be.

Concords were an easy pick up. Could've copped multiple on release day.

Fineline and Unbreakable videos will definitely throw people off next month. Idk why people think pink and red are the only two colors. He should’ve said they’re orangeish. Maybe they just want to sell their $280+ preorders?

Everyone is feet are different but I have worn the 2010 VI’s and the 2017 VI’s and both times I’ve had to half size down.
Indeed everyone's feet are different because 2010 varsity reds fit me TTS and 2014 infrared23 fit easily .5 size big.

Really torn about what size to go for.

Also debating to sell my 2014 pair for whatever I can get, but worried if I strike out on these. Need to keep all my 14 Js together!

My homie actually said he walked in the mall recently and they had a restock of the Concords.

I could be wrong, but I think Nike is gonna go the reservation route with these instead of a early release. I hope so, because that will give more people a early shot.

D3766516-C44F-4AF6-8FAE-22B0D11FE4DB.jpeg
5E9AB03C-F1AC-4EFF-9C47-1E552F57E201.jpeg
42A7B8CF-179A-4736-BE29-9646313C8203.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom