2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Banks look at your spending habits at both pre-approval and like a week before closing. It’s not that you can’t buy anything it just looks bad if you’re spending recklessly before someone loans you a sizable amount of money (granted we never touch the banks actual money).
They look at credit utilization and payment history. They don’t care what you buy.

When buying our house they said to make sure we weren't making large purchases like $500 and up. $200 shouldn't be an issue.

They look at credit utilization and payment history. They don’t care what you buy.

Depends on where you are with your approval process. I do agree that it doesn’t matter what exactly you buy but it doesn’t look good to spend excessive amounts on anything while your accounts are under scrutiny.

Bigger purchases such as a car etc are more worrisome.

That's what I thought or he is just saving money. Doubt it has to do with not appearing reckless in order to get approved for a loan.

im in the same boat and they literally ask you to not spend any money except for bills and food until you get the keys. It just looks bad and they want to know where every penny goes before they will give you the loan. past few releases I wanted I had friends use their credit cards and ill just pay therm back after the deal closes.

The process of buying a house and moving and buying new things for ya house plus havin that extra money for little upgrades or changes to new house can add up so I can feel the not buy kicks during the process....

Another opportunity to create these customs from 2014
desh7s.jpg

I say focus on the house first. I feel like these and other Nike Air Jordan All Star Weekend release don't resell for that much first starting off. Though if he really wants the shoes on release day I recommend withdrawing $50 or $75 between now and the month of release.

What state are you guys in? $200 is a drop in the bucket compared to a house, why would banks care?

They don't. The idea that I'm in the process of buying a house and I spend a couple hundred bucks at the mall, and my bank sets off a red flag as a result, is nonsense. Banks look at credit score, credit history, debt obligations, income ... they don't look at your credit card bill for the month and go yo, this joker dropped $200 at Footlocker last week, pull his approval! If I had a bank playing that kind of micromanagement game with me, I'd soon have a new bank. If this is actually happening, it seems to me the bank is really thinking you don't qualify for the mortgage in the first place.

They don't. The idea that I'm in the process of buying a house and I spend a couple hundred bucks at the mall, and my bank sets off a red flag as a result, is nonsense. Banks look at credit score, credit history, debt obligations, income ... they don't look at your credit card bill for the month and go yo, this joker dropped $200 at Footlocker last week, pull his approval! If I had a bank playing that kind of micromanagement game with me, I'd soon have a new bank. If this is actually happening, it seems to me the bank is really thinking you don't qualify for the mortgage in the first place.

Yeah, having worked in the mortgage industry for a substantial portion of my professional tenure as a Loan Officer and also a loan modification underwriter....and currently work WITH banks that lend...They don't judge your spending habits so particularly. They're more likely to focus on random injections of cash into ones bank account as they want to source ALL deposits. But a random shopping charge on ones bank account is not an issue. Now, that being said....I'd put any miscellaneous charges on the credit card as opposed to the bank account but overall....as it's not a formal recurring charge...it won't affect your Debt-to-income ratio. Buy your J's man...."F" the man!

I'm not passing judgement, nor do I think anyone else is. Some of us just think it's a myth about the bank minding that you spend $200 at footlocker when applying for a loan.

Me neither. There's a difference between passing judgment or caring what anyone else does and pointing out that something said on here is inaccurate. I'm not saying the bank in question isn't telling the guy that; I'm saying it's total BS. (I have mortgages, too.) If you think about it, there is absolutely zero logic to something like that.

I wonder what other drops are coming around Feb. Djfolk told me that a lot more of drops next year are going to be qs/NRG compared to this year. Also, the Infrared 6 and Black Cement 4 are two of the few major GRs in early 2019.

I’m waiting to see what the entire All star line up will be, including a BHM drop. Much of 2019 is a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom