2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
FC8EB0F6-505B-41D4-8F24-05F05C421F94.jpeg
Jesus i love this shoe!! All three pairs pretty much perfect. Now if only this winter weather could like, make itself exempt already, I can start wearing a pair.
So 3 pairs reserved for good weather only?:lol:

If i ever triple up on anything its so I can look fresh while dancing through puddles and I probably am much richer then I am now.

Same here, man. Born in 2000 so I also missed on the first Retro of them. I also remember when I started reading up on the Retro game how the '14 pair was HIDEOUS, so it was an easy skip for me. But when I learned these would be rereleasing... I couldn't pass them up. The same nostalgia I had when I first saw the 2000 pair was the same feeling I got when my '19 pair came in the mail. I can't help but look at them and say "I still can't believe these came out the RIGHT way."
Surprised to see another '00 in here. Was used to everyone here being years older than me. But I can relate wholeheartedly man. I still got one of my pairs sitting out on my dresser so I can just stare at and admire them as much as I want. They did a fantastic job on these and even went as far as including smaller details that the general public could care less about like the contrast heel and even raising the tongue height a bit. I'm glad I doubled up on these honestly.

I coveted the 2000 because the OG’s were never actually obtainable to me. Even if I found a pair.. they wouldn’t be wearable.

When I got in to the game, the 2000’s were still wearable, and I often saw pics of DS pairs or old pics of DS pairs floating around.. and I lost my mind.

The durabuck.. the clear icy sole.. that deep infrared.. the shape.. the NIKE AIR. The way people rocked em and how they looked on feet.
I dont think I ever saw a 2000 pair in person but if I did.. I probably would have freaked.

I can’t really explain it, I wanted them even more than the OG’s if I’m being honest.

These havent been abundant in NC Ive made a couple trips to malls when people were talking restocks never saw anything. Weird with all star weekend being in Charlotte.

It was common knowledge that Mike's 911 flatnose was the inspiration behind the AJ6. It's cool to see things like the spoiler and red brake light strip carry over as a heel tab. The roofline of the car matches the collar of the shoe. The ankle pillows representing the 911's hips. Even the windshield and hood line mirrors the shape of the shoe.

911-flatnose.jpg

Christmas 1991, my mom & brother pull a christmas miracle. I was in 5th grade & my brother was in 8th. Jordans always seemed unattainable up till that point. But that year my brother did some voodoo on our mom & convinced her to get us a pair of jordans, I think he used a tea cup & spoon. Anyways, He got the blk Infrared & I got the white. Had no idea untill I opened the box. So for that I had to cop him a pair for old times sake.

20190227_103306.jpg

20190227_102750-1.jpg

Top Pair Champs. Bottom 2 FTL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom