2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Still..

41B59B9C-33EB-4FE0-974A-C2FCD74481CF.jpeg

I’m not too picky. As long as any flaws aren’t blatantly obvious and don’t effect the lifespan of the shoe I’m good. I was inspecting my pair last night really closely because of all the nitpicking, and there are very very tiny flaws but youd literally have to hold the shoe up close to see them. No one would see them by just me wearing them. I suspect no pair is totally perfect. If my other two pairs that are on the way are almost as good as my Champs pair I’ll be happy.

I got shipping confirmation for the FNL restock yesterday too btw. I really can’t wait to have all my pairs so I can start rocking one of them. Absolutely love this shoe.

@tonytobacco

I think your size (14) is just one of the least produced by Nike and therefore more likely to suffer from QC/manufacturing defects.

I could be wrong but it seems like you’re always having some sort of issue regardless of the model.

at least you’re passionate about it.

@tonytobacco When you come into a thread calling a shoe that most think are well done trash there’s going to be some kind of response. I'm not trying to come at you at all, if I came off that way I apologize. Was just pointing out the fact that majority seem to think this is one of the best retros in a long time and you seem not to agree. Seriously if your unhappy you have every right to complain. I wasn’t trying to get into a back and forth with you.
I can see that you truly like these shoes and just want a acceptable pair. We all family here and I can appreciate your opinion without agreeing.

You can tell the Maroons haven’t. When a shoe has been worn a significant amount and not kept ds they can remain wearable for like 20 years in some cases.

i can imagine some shady guy selling his pair he wore just a few times but telling the the buyer "i just wore them around the house a few times to break them in so they wouldnt crumble on you" :lol:

that is foul.....but well within your right since they have a goat return policy :lol:
Yea imma cut the grass in them and after go hiking in em. Maybe walk around in the desert. Its gonna be a torture test. I might even step on some dog **** before its seal backnin the box.
I hope Nike will accept them back lol

You guys got me feeling lucky to have gotten a “perfect pair”. Always best to buy in person if u can so u can check for flaws.

Yea imma cut the grass in them and after go hiking in em. Maybe walk around in the desert. Its gonna be a torture test. I hope Nike will accept them back lol

oh they will. for ANY reason within 30 days. they shouldnt have a problem. its def gonna suck for the worker who opens that package, but hey *kanye shrug* lol

I just noticed a slight scuff on my pair and I’m assuming was caused by the tongue from the other shoe. It definitely wasn’t there when I bought it so I’m thinking this happened when I drove home and the box fell over in the backseat. These are that sensitive, all good though. I’m super happy with them :pimp:

I’m not too picky. As long as any flaws aren’t blatantly obvious and don’t effect the lifespan of the shoe I’m good. I was inspecting my pair last night really closely because of all the nitpicking, and there are very very tiny flaws but youd literally have to hold the shoe up close to see them. No one would see them by just me wearing them. I suspect no pair is totally perfect. If my other two pairs that are on the way are almost as good as my Champs pair I’ll be happy.

I got shipping confirmation for the FNL restock yesterday too btw. I really can’t wait to have all my pairs so I can start rocking one of them. Absolutely love this shoe.

Over the years I’ve been accustomed with flaws and accepted them, a majority being

-bad stitching
-mismatched panels
-dented toes
-glue stains
-destroyed boxes

For some reason cuts and scratches from the factory still bother me tho, even pairs I beat down don’t get torn up lol.

Carting on SP is all luck
If you have the time you can keep trying and maybe get lucky
Or you can keep trying and never cart
I’ve had more success on desktop over phone

Money that was on hold for these just went back into my bank account. Guess that's a bad sign.

Can grab a pair off Stock X for 10 dollars more right now, but don't want to double up in case the Footaction pair still ships.

Back
Top Bottom