2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I hate making the TTS statement because we all have different feet and like different fits. I’ll give you some comparisons though...

I bought the same size (9.5) as the 2014 Infrareds and the 2016 Maroons. I feel they are a smidge shorter than those pairs but definitely not enough to deviate on sizing.

For reference I wear 9.5 in the following recent Jordans:
OG 1s
Cement IV
Metallic V

The True Blue 3 killed my toes, so I sized up to a 10 in those and also bought a 10 in the Black Cements and Tinker 3s.

Hopefully that helps.
true blues killed my toes as well

to the point that after wearing them one day approaching the black/cement III release I took them off and decided right then and there that I was gonna throw them on eBay later that night

black/cement III's fit fine though

Tried my best to get get some heel contrast pics. Kinda hard when it doesn't exist

Attachments

• IMG_20190205_130705.jpg
    IMG_20190205_130705.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Doesn't look like there's any distinctive contrast in the heel in comparison to other parts. The "23" across the shoe seems to have the same look...

Last edited:
I don’t get why people thought there would be heel contrast. Did Nike say that specifically?

Are you okay with 2014's comfort? I know most of us just won't wear that shoe because they're downright painful to wear.

The 2019, on the otherhand, are fine. Not what I would call "comfortable," but no pain, not uncomfortable, they're fine. That alone makes them more than worth it.

Now, if you actually wear your 2014 and they don't hurt your feet, then I guess you don't need these.

I actually wore the 2014 a lot and I always thought they were too big and it felt like I was walking on wood planks. Def not a comfortable shoe, but they didn't hurt my feet.

It looks like most people who have the 2019s think they are a huge improvement over the 2014 for more than just the color change. I'm gonna have to try for one pair. These will be my first pair in 2019 for me.

I actually wore the 2014 a lot and I always thought they were too big and it felt like I was walking on wood planks. Def not a comfortable shoe, but they didn't hurt my feet.

It looks like most people who have the 2019s think they are a huge improvement over the 2014 for more than just the color change. I'm gonna have to try for one pair. These will be my first pair in 2019 for me.
They've got thick insoles for a start... Lovely cover up

Back
Top Bottom