2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
138B7BE6-3BCD-43E2-8321-C199488DDD63.jpeg
3852CCC3-D31B-4CCF-848A-EEACD82245E1.jpeg
Lump me in with everyone else who’s pairs got dropped off today. These are insane, I can’t stop staring at them.

My pair definitely has the contrast on the heel, it’s even a different texture when you feel it.

I had the 2010 Varsity Reds, the 2010 Infrareds and the 2014 Infrareds. These 2019s blow all of them out of the water. The materials, the shape, the colors are all on point. The insole is definitely one of the nicer insoles for a Jordan retro.

It’s not in the budget to double right now, but a few months down the line, I could see myself doing it if resale stays around retail.

They look amazing! TTS?

They look amazing! TTS?
I hate making the TTS statement because we all have different feet and like different fits. I’ll give you some comparisons though...

I bought the same size (9.5) as the 2014 Infrareds and the 2016 Maroons. I feel they are a smidge shorter than those pairs but definitely not enough to deviate on sizing.

For reference I wear 9.5 in the following recent Jordans:
OG 1s
Cement IV
Metallic V

The True Blue 3 killed my toes, so I sized up to a 10 in those and also bought a 10 in the Black Cements and Tinker 3s.

Hopefully that helps.

Ugh need these like yesterday. Had to hold strong on the shock drop. Need the 16th to get here ASAP. My soul is ready.

My pair gets here tomorrow. Can’t wait.

I’m someone that felt like the 2000 version was always the perfect version. The materials, shape, NA, color, and comfort/fit on the 2000’s were the best of all the 6’s I’ve ever owned.

But these 2019’s really look like they’re neck and neck with the 2000’s. I’m too amped :smokin

I remember a lot of us here on NT were all in disagreement with how we felt about the 2010 models back in 2010 :lol:. Such a different time back then.

I’ll be on the lookout for the UPS truck all day tomorrow lol

You’re good. Everybody’s pair will be like that.

This. Jordan Brand really invested more in their QC for most of their OG Jordan models lately. We’re seeing more consistent looking pairs like we used to in the early 2000’s.

They're definitely not perfect, in fact the Nike Air is slightly crooked on both shoes. But I’ll be putting them on the pavement, not staring at them all day, so I couldn’t care less.
I was eyeballing the front perforations....
no biggie though, enjoy 'em man :smile:.

Well well well...This is an unexpected turn of events. I know for a fact that both the Tinker and Jimmy Butler VIs came with the spongy "ortholite" insoles, but it appears these will have an upgraded PU insole.

So has anyone tried these on yet? Is the comfort any different from the recent 6 releases?

I just wore my Harvest 6s the other day. They're not uncomfortable, but they're not comfortable either. Make my 3s feel state of the art. |l

Believe me, I'm definitely interested in these 6s, this is my absolute favorite shoe, period... With the am1 being my favorite silhouette. There are obvious differences between this retro and the last, but, enough to justify the hype? Idk.

Believe me, I'm definitely interested in these 6s, this is my absolute favorite shoe, period... With the am1 being my favorite silhouette. There are obvious differences between this retro and the last, but, enough to justify the hype? Idk.

If you compared the 1987 AM1 to the 2017 OG release you'd be impressed. Would you be as impressed comparing these to the 91 release? Doubtful. Would you be happy that they weren't far off? Probably. Worth the hype?.. If you believe it.

So has anyone tried these on yet? Is the comfort any different from the recent 6 releases?

I just wore my Harvest 6s the other day. They're not uncomfortable, but they're not comfortable either. Make my 3s feel state of the art. |l

That’s not really a recent 6 but Jordan’s aren’t really comfortable in general: they feel like Jordan’s bro. Not comfortable but not uncomfortable.

If you want comfort I can suggest to you some other shoes, as well as save you some money

Back
Top Bottom