2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bled might just wanna chill on this one

27892964_164738520983360_5594176808342781952_n.jpg

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just saw the video with Pop saying Go Warriors leaving Oracle Arena. Pop coming to grips with what antidope was telling us since October -- washed szn???

I think we spent so much time trying to figure out who we were in the regular season and getting the right lineups and guys in and out and things of that nature, we could never build for the playoffs. It was kind of like, build for the next game. So the postseason finally hit us and it hit us very well. And I think that can be the best teacher for us to know exactly what we should be ready for tonight."

I'm with Kawhi but he's handled this very poorly from a PR standpoint. He could have nipped this in the bud a long time ago by just issuing a statement through his management team or via social media or the dang Player's Tribune. He's letting the Spurs craft this narrative that he's 100% healthy and not playing because he doesn't want to.

He could have filmed a 30 second video that the Spurs could display on the jumbotron saying "Sorry I can't be there with you guys. I'm rehabbing my injuries, blaze, blaze. I'll be back when I'm 100% healthy. Go Spurs!"

It's either a) his PR team is inept, b) he straight doesn't care what people think or c) he's beefing with Spurs management/coaching/medical staff
He doesn't gossip or want to talk down on the org, for now it's not being handled poorly imo

Does he strike you as a person that gives a single damb about perception or pr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom