2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Kawhi but he's handled this very poorly from a PR standpoint. He could have nipped this in the bud a long time ago by just issuing a statement through his management team or via social media or the dang Player's Tribune. He's letting the Spurs craft this narrative that he's 100% healthy and not playing because he doesn't want to.

He could have filmed a 30 second video that the Spurs could display on the jumbotron saying "Sorry I can't be there with you guys. I'm rehabbing my injuries, blaze, blaze. I'll be back when I'm 100% healthy. Go Spurs!"

It's either a) his PR team is inept, b) he straight doesn't care what people think or c) he's beefing with Spurs management/coaching/medical staff

I'm with Kawhi but he's handled this very poorly from a PR standpoint. He could have nipped this in the bud a long time ago by just issuing a statement through his management team or via social media or the dang Player's Tribune. He's letting the Spurs craft this narrative that he's 100% healthy and not playing because he doesn't want to.

He could have filmed a 30 second video that the Spurs could display on the jumbotron saying "Sorry I can't be there with you guys. I'm rehabbing my injuries, blaze, blaze. I'll be back when I'm 100% healthy. Go Spurs!"

It's either a) his PR team is inept, b) he straight doesn't care what people think or c) he's beefing with Spurs management/coaching/medical staff
He should've come to the sidelines in a wheelchair.

Ask Dwyane or Paul for some acting lessons.

DbEYOAXW4AAI4Zn.jpg

Whxxp

I feel like you can’t be hooping getting and paid millions all while flagging. Especially not in the public eye but that’s just me

Aint Terry from Shaker Heights? I didn't know they were banging out there like that :lol:

It’s lame when rappers do it but at least it’s to perpetuate street cred.

A basketball player? Throwing up your set isn’t beneficial to your career
It’s not hurting James Harden one bit tho
Derozan not one bit either
and in a few years Terry will get a bag too...

It’s not hurting James Harden one bit tho
Derozan not one bit either
and in a few years Terry will get a bag too...

I’m not talking about hurting careers. That money will be there.

If you’re throwing up sets on national TV and you’re a millionaire, you need to be taxed a percentage to be given back to the hoods you’re from/claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom