2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he know the lyrics ?

I mean, the song kinda got played a lot.. plus dude was in the league when I assume rap would have been heavily played in the locker rooms (he retired in '05).. but I have no idea

I am glad he did know how to beat the pats thou (amongst other things from last season)

Have we addressed Marcus Morris yelling in Lebron’s face after the Tatum dunk? Lmao

Just another DeShawn Stevenson/Lance Stephenson/entire Wizards franchise small fry "LeBron stopper" wannabe who knows he's nothing but a foot note in NBA history and wants to open his big mouth (in this case literally) and desperately gain attention off the publicity that LeBron's greatness automatically generates.

respect to the Celtics and Brad Stevens. not their finest night but sometimes you come up short against the GOAT.

boys ain't got nothing to hang their head about. tatum :pimp:

exactly how i feel. no way the team and the die hards can feel down about this season. big things ahead. good luck to your boys tomorrow.

I hope I live 30 more years so I can watch the next Goats play.

Just 30 bro? I want to hit at least another 70-80.

Imagine when time completely forget michael and kobe. Shaq. Wilt. Curry. Even Bron. The stats will be there, but it'll be a whole new pool of talent and people to watch and new fans that didnt grow up watching any of the people we did and so they cant relate or connect and talk about how weak out league is compared to their. ****** gona be hooping in air mags n ****

:smh: This dude LeBron is BULLET PROOF. No Kevin Love game 7. 10-0 Celtics at the Garden for game 7. Jeff freaking zombie Green starting. Rozier goes 0 for a thousand from 3. Low scoring game. Losing with 6 minutes to go in the 4th. Wins by 8.

:smh: If only we had Hayward or Kyrie, just one of these guys.
its destiny. it was written. lebron made a deal with the devil no way its a mere coincidence every year alabama wins the national title lebron wins an nba championship

Congratulations. It took your "goat" 7 games and 40+ ppg to beat a team of nobodies to get to the Finals. Twice. Hope you enjoy seeing him get swept next round.

Rockets over Cavs in 5
Warriors over Cavs in 4
i cant see the rockets beating lebron. not with that 6 or 7 man rotation. especially with piss paul banged up. antoni is playing with fire man. he meeds to open up that rotation. i think they beat the warriors but lose to the cavs in the finals. that boy lebron is one of the smartest players ever and made of ******* steel.

I really would like to see the Rox pull out a win tomorrow, but I don't have a good feeling they can win against a Warriors team that has been awaken.
warriors were woke in game 3 and proceeded to play like **** the next two games.

This show of greatness from Lebron just made me realize that imma be sad as **** when he retires :frown:

Imma need at least 5 more years from him.

I was late to realizing his greatness and need some more time to revel in it.

i cant see the rockets beating lebron. not with that 6 or 7 man rotation. especially with piss paul banged up. antoni is playing with fire man. he meeds to open up that rotation. i think they beat the warriors but lose to the cavs in the finals. that boy lebron is one of the smartest players ever and made of ****ing steel.
I agree. That's is why we need the Warriors to win so that we can all watch Lebron fail on the big stage again.

Congratulations. It took your "goat" 7 games and 40+ ppg to beat a team of nobodies to get to the Finals. Twice. Hope you enjoy seeing him get swept next round.

1260710343244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom