2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe quit the 2nd half of Game 7 vs PHX, cool.

Bron quit at least 2 of the 6 games vs the Celtics in 2010.
Bron quit the last 4 games of the 2011 finals.
Bron quit tonight.

I'm missing quite a few, but feel free to add on. We have all been witnesses to the quitness

Even if these things were true, he’s still clearly better than Kobe. Give up this battle.

Haven't I suffered enough

No. Ill tell you when you have had enough

Capture47.PNG

boys really be sleep on the impact of defense. and how much more unstoppable MJ was...for 40+ mins a game. every night. The 18 Rockets better than the championship Bulls? :lol:
Never said the Rockets were better than the Bulls. I don’t know where you got that.

MJ was that dude he undoubtedly could put 35-40 pts on you at will but please tell me what elite scorers did Jordan play with other than Pippen.

Pippens highest scoring season with MJ he averaged 21 a game.

You can say what you want about defense the all time greats would adjust to any era just like Jordan and company would adjust to this era.

Those Bulls squads wasn’t playing teams with 3 guys who could put 25-30 on you any night all at one time.

Say what you want a player like Durant woulda presented problems for that Bulls team. Basically 7 ft but plays like a shooting guard.

Some folks get caught up on nostalgia I remember Reggie Miller, Rik Smits, and the Davis boys getting bucks against that Bulls squad and you somehow think those guys who can sink 30 footers with ease would get manhandled in a league where great offense typically beats great defense.

Steph real bold out here. Openly feeding other women just because he has 3 rings (and no FMVPs still) now.

Ayesha won't like this.

This must be the issue in the locker room they were talking about. Steph ain't loyal.

Salty Bron fans having trouble dealing with the fact their goat isn't meeting their expectations so they gotta deflect to somebody who's been retired for 2 years. Never fails.
where? I'll speak to them on behalf of the delegation :lol:

Then your memory sucks.

17 3 1 and the broom. Most points a defending champion has been eliminated by in NBA history

Folded up like a cheap chair.

The team/him played bad. That doesn’t mean he quit. Those are two different things. You’re literally doing what Lebron haters are doing to diminish Kobe.

Somebody find that post bruh was yapping about brons greatness being enough to guarantee at least 2 wins. Hook me up gawd .

Salty Bron fans having trouble dealing with the fact their goat isn't meeting their expectations so they gotta deflect to somebody who's been retired for 2 years. Never fails.

Most Bron haters are Lakers fans and since the Lakers are a dumpster fire the only joy yall get from the sport is highlighting and reveling in Brons failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom