2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my series of hot takes from the NBA Finals....
6. I know MJ fans think he and those Bulls teams were invincible, but I don’t believe they would have beat this Warriors team either. Jordan and company did not have to play 6’11 guys who could handle the ball like a guard, with unlimited range, and could play any position on the floor. I distinctly remember in 1998 Eastern Conference Finals Reggie Miller and the Pacers having MJ on the ropes. They actually gave that Bulls team a better series than the Jazz did in the Finals. Neither that Jazz or Pacers team were nearly as explosive as this Warriors team.

boys really be sleep on the impact of defense. and how much more unstoppable MJ was...for 40+ mins a game. every night. The 18 Rockets better than the championship Bulls? :lol:

Stephs perceived saltiness for not getting mvp is a bigger deal than whatever that whatever didn’t get out. They obviously handled it if we just now hearing about it.

Wbat are the supposed issues?

It was pretty pbvipus the team was try8ng to get steph the mvp nod kd woth the subtle triplbe double

Feel bad for steph but im enjoying the good times whole can tomorrow aint promised

Ah yes, a NT NBA thread wouldn't be complete without it devolving into some LeBron v. Kobe nonsense.

And on that note, I bid y'all adieu

tenor.gif

See y'all in the offseason thread.

Must be two Kobe’s cause I saw him blow a 3-1 lead and quit all in the same series

I’ll say this. That Phx Series was first round when Lakers were the 7th seed. They had Kwame, Smush, Cook etc in the rotation. They blew a 3-1 lead when Tim Thomas hit that 3 after Kwame’s bonehead play. Game 7 the Lakers we’re blown out and Kobe was passive.

This L3-6ron sweep, hand excuse and giving up taking 13 shots is on another level. “GOAT” can’t win ONE game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom