2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Damn $250 pre-order sounds good. Not everyone has the time to roll around to 15 different foot stores for raffles. But that ship date in May is a killer.

I have no reason to believe they would make these more limited than the royals.
They might not make these more limited than the Royals in terms of quantity, but these are DEFINITELY more sought after, and will be more hyped than those. So they won't be as easy to grab as the Royals.
most of y’all ain’t rocking these till summer
or till next year anyway so may 2018 ship date doesn’t seem far :lol:
Exactly. I'd have zero problem waiting for them to arrive. As long as I'd get them, that's all that would matter to me.

I am going to be out of the country for three weeks so I had to call footlocker and get my name in all my VIP accounts switched over to mu wifes name. Man I hope it works out with her getting the extra minute and all that. If it does i'm going to have to bring her back an extra nice gift. It was either have my wofe do this or pay resell. I tried paying resell for bredtoes from fineline but he sent me a fake pair so I filed a paypal dispute and got my $300 back.

Last edited:
They might not make these more limited than the Royals in terms of quantity, but these are DEFINITELY more sought after, and will be more hyped than those. So they won't be as easy to grab as the Royals.

Exactly. I'd have zero problem waiting for them to arrive. As long as I'd get them, that's all that would matter to me.

Uhh royals were always more hyped the only reason it wasn’t this go around was due to more pairs being produced.

Five days left. Spend zero dollars to maintain Gold status. Hope they mean it on the zero dollars part. Not a good time for apps to start turning on me :smh:

I am going to be out of the cpuntry for three weeks so I had to call footlocker and get all my VIP accounts switched pver to my wifes account.
Be careful they don't merge the accounts. In the future just log on to each footlocker account and change the name in the settings.

Just got my pair in. These are wayyyy softer than my bred toes.

Attachments

• D13B0D70-8827-4181-8803-AE078D6EA8E8.jpeg
    D13B0D70-8827-4181-8803-AE078D6EA8E8.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 81
Just seen WCS say on ig that 5/13 was a typo and they ship on 4/13. And just pulled the trigger on a preorder, with the eBay discount and ebates discount it comes to about 225. Decent price to not have to worry about release day.

Last edited:
Do anyone have a link on preorders really want to not hunt to hard especially with the 10 shadows dropping the following week

Preordered shadows for ~230 shipped after eBay code.

Waking up at 7AM for the game royals and still not getting them had me tired af all day. Had my girl help me out too :lol:. Next time around we get to sleep in

Last edited:
Preordered shadows for ~230 shipped after eBay code.

Waking up at 7AM for the game royals and still not getting them had me tired af all day. Had my girl help me out too :lol:. Next time around I get to sleep in
Fineline is now saying these have possibly better quality than SBBs.

Back
Top Bottom