2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is still an MVP candidate

giphy (87).gif

Vikings still byke or did you get overhyped after beating a ****ty lions team like a moron?

giphy (90).gif

I deserve that.

Overhyped would be the answer.

last 2 weeks yall have played the 49ers and bucs.. and you had your bye before that

I get that. Our OL has been so bad that it's made awful defenses look elite.

Washington could barely score on the Bucs just last week.

Like I said, if you'r'e a Giants fan. What would you hope for in the offseason at QB?

@junglejim

I am team silver lining...

Giants have screwed up their draft position and Eli probably bought himself another year.. hopefully if they do get a QB they gotta trade the farm to move up

Cowboys are going over pay cooper and hopefully sign dak, plus the redhead probably doesn't get fired.. plus that means that 2nd rounder is getting pushed back further and their Oline is falling apart

Washington, while I feel for Alex, they're stuck with his deal til 2020

Can't say we screwed up when there's no for sure franchise QB coming out. You never know how the draft will out, you don't need a top 3 pick to find a great player in the NFL and the Giants showed last year they won't reach for a reach for QB so they're not trading up.

Skins just signed Mark Sanchez :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Welp, Cowboys won the East by default.

You never know how the draft will out.

i mean yall drafted OBJ, barkley, engram, shepard, collins and pretty much the good players you'll have now.. whenever you gotta outsource your talent you're going end up overpaying for less

but i agree to a degree.. because i think yall over drafted pugh and flowers.. but when you gotta go out and pay yall had to pay solder a crap ton

i mean you need to do both, but ya gotta hit in the draft because that's your cheap labor and then fill holes through FA without over spending (or stupidly spending)

Nothing personal, you just really thought this guy was going to push your team over the top

tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

:lol:

That's the reason behind your whole I-was-picked-last-in-dodgeball-in-High-School-but-this-guy-was-picked-first vengeance shtick? Because a fan of another team thought a former 'Skins quarterback could help their own team? :lol:

:lol:

That's the reason behind your whole I-was-picked-last-in-dodgeball-in-High-School-but-this-guy-was-picked-first vengeance shtick? Because a fan of another team thought a former 'Skins quarterback could help their own team? :lol:

Yes.

after 3 years of guaranteed failure and the next sucker signs this guy I’ll have a seat ready for you on the hate train

Yes.

after 3 years of guaranteed failure and the next sucker signs this guy I’ll have a seat ready for you on the hate train

Careful...If things align right, we get what we all want in a Vikings vs. 'Skins 1st round game. Good luck with Colt McCoy and Mark Sanchez though.

upload_2018-11-19_11-24-50.png

Back
Top Bottom