2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is still an MVP candidate

AR12 >>>> Thomas "The Homo" Brady

GB sucks, that team ain't good and that coaching staff is awful. AR12 missed some throws and some chances though. McCarthy should have went for it on 4th. Terrible decision.

brady living in that head rent free, huh?

:lol:

ya guy is nothing but a Dude Perfect trick throwing mental ******

Nobody was ever worried about the Vikings. They are who we thought they were.

Bears on the other hand... sheesh

Eagles gotta make the move to Foles before it’s tol late. That ******** Cars0n was throwing up last night would have gone viral if it were Peterman or Eli or someone.

If the Rams lose tonight put us on the Fraud list until further notice

you would think Giant fans of all people wouldn't care so much about a dude they beat twice in the super bowl :lol:

but comparing your man crush to a 41 year old QB in a down year <

tells you all you need to know about Fraudgers :lol:

you would think Giant fans of all people wouldn't care so much about a dude they beat twice in the super bowl :lol:

but comparing your man crush to a 41 year old QB in a down year <

tells you all you need to know about Fraudgers :lol:

You brought it up. We was chilling. :lol:

Why Brady only got 1 TD pass the last month? Washed Eli lookin better right now.

You brought it up. We was chilling. :lol:

Why Brady only got 1 TD pass the last month?

Brady plays to win, not pad his stats :wink:

it's why your guy won't take a 5 yard check down to win or keep the game alive

and i brought it up? you and your timbs buddy brought Brady up :lol:

and don't lie, Maxi...we know all know you love putting the guy down whenever you can. i just ask that you watch the games instead of quoting passer rating. even that dude in jail watches more games :lol:

Last edited:
Jets... still suck. Goddamn

We didn't even play & we're on your mind for some reason? :lol:

nick. nick. Melvin Gordon: 69 rush yards, 87 receiving yards. Zeke: 122 rush yards 1 TD, 79 receiving yards. Fournette: 95 rush yards, 1 TD, 46 receiving yards. Barkley: 142 rush yards 2 TD’s, 1 Receicing TD.

Aaron Jones: 103 total yards, 2 TD's
Chris Carson: 83 total yards, 1 TD
Kerryon Johnson: 97 total yards, 1 TD
Marlon Mack: 69 total yards, 1 TD
Peyton Barber: 110 total yards, 1 TD
Lamar Miller: 108 total yards
Gus Edwards (?): 115 total yards, 1 TD
David Johnson: 153 total yards
Phillip Lindsay: 106 total yards. 2 TD's
Alvin Kamara: 108 total yards, 1 TD

We didn't even play & we're on your mind for some reason? :lol:

Aaron Jones: 103 total yards, 2 TD's
Chris Carson: 83 total yards, 1 TD
Kerryon Johnson: 97 total yards, 1 TD
Marlon Mack: 69 total yards, 1 TD
Peyton Barber: 110 total yards, 1 TD
Lamar Miller: 108 total yards
Gus Edwards (?): 115 total yards, 1 TD
David Johnson: 153 total yards
Phillip Lindsay: 106 total yards. 2 TD's
Alvin Kamara: 108 total yards, 1 TD

That goal post move is clean

rushing yard leaders: 1. Gurley (988 yards) 2. Elliot (953 yards) 5. Gordon (741 yards) 6. Barkley (728 yards)

nick. nick. Rush yards per game leaders: 1. Gurley (98.8 yards) 2. Elliot (95.3 yards) 3. Gordon (82.3 yards)

Keep up buddy, c’mon

Brady plays to win, not pad his stats :wink:

it's why your guy won't take a 5 yard check down to win or keep the game alive

and i brought it up? you and your timbs buddy brought Brady up :lol:

and don't lie, Maxi...we know all know you love putting the guy down whenever you can. i just ask that you watch the games instead of quoting passer rating. even that dude in jail watches more games :lol:
And I'm sure homie in jail can see that Brady arm is s*** too. :lol:

E6BEA92B-A49A-4D6F-AB46-741DEE883CD7.jpeg

The hell I do

You know what the **** you did.

And I'm sure homie in jail can see that Brady arm is s*** too. :lol:

i'm not even denying brady's off year. it's not arm stregnth tho. it's mechanics. dude is throwing off his back foot or not stepping forward into his throws way too often. he needs to fix it ASAP and he needs to be better. i'm not going to make any excuses for him. he needs to correct that footwork ASAP. the disappointing part is that he maniacal about his footwork/mechanics. hoping he spends the bye week on it.

Last edited:
junglejim junglejim

I am team silver lining...

Giants have screwed up their draft position and Eli probably bought himself another year.. hopefully if they do get a QB they gotta trade the farm to move up

Cowboys are going over pay cooper and hopefully sign dak, plus the redhead probably doesn't get fired.. plus that means that 2nd rounder is getting pushed back further and their Oline is falling apart

Washington, while I feel for Alex, they're stuck with his deal til 2020

junglejim junglejim

I am team silver lining...

Giants have screwed up their draft position and Eli probably bought himself another year.. hopefully if they do get a QB they gotta trade the farm to move up

Cowboys are going over pay cooper and hopefully sign dak, plus the redhead probably doesn't get fired.. plus that means that 2nd rounder is getting pushed back further and their Oline is falling apart

Washington, while I feel for Alex, they're stuck with his deal til 2020

After the last couple games Dallas has won, Rayne Dakota is getting a huge deal and I can't ****in wait.

No clue what the Giants will do with Eli

It's not often that a team winning the division ends up being detrimental to them but I can't help but feel like Dallas being in perfect position to win the Least is gonna mess them up for the future :lol:

No way would Jerrah can the no.1 cheerleader in the league if they win the division and Dak would most likely get rewarded with a fat extension. Gotta be a weird and bittersweet poison pill type situation for Cowboys fans

After the last couple games Dallas has won, Rayne Dakota is getting a huge deal and I can't ****in wait.

No clue what the Giants will do with Eli

Giants really can't keep Eli for 2019-20, can they?

I loved OBJ saying after the game, OL is playing well and with the OL playing good, we all play good.

Giants really can't keep Eli for 2019-20, can they?

He's under contract for next season. We can pay him 20 something miil or we cut him and it costs like 5-6 mil.

Eli is getting older but he looks good when he has time. A lot of ex NFL players have said it he looks great and can play.

Now I understand moving on and trying something new but the problem is who? There isn't really anyone in the draft.

That leaves Carr and Jameis. I'll take Jameis if he's cheap, I don't want Carr. I think he's broken.

Fitzmagic coming to an end is getting enough attention. Legit disarray going on in TB. But to my enjoyment because “**** Dirk Koetter”.

The Falcons.....I’m not givin up yet. We’re not getting the benefit of the doubt with detrimental injuries that the same sorry *** Eagles are getting but whatever. I don’t believe in the Saints. There defense is very extremely suspect. Allen gives off Spagnuolo vibes but Thursday will tell us everything.

Pray for Alex Smith.

The Bears are my SB favorite right now.

The Giants are trying.

Jon Gruden is officially on the suspect coach list.

Rivera is on the top of the suspect coach list.

I got the Chiefs tonight against the Rams. Mahomes is the real deal.

not sure these 2 are exactly objective
archie-manning-left-and-peyton_qj0xb14t9dl7185wkx2eawk1y.jpg

What you mean?

Y'all are always telling Eli is one of the most hated and overrated players in the league. I'm saying a lot of retired players have said it in the last 2-3 weeks Eli looks good when he has time. Give him time and he'll make big plays. He can still throw the ball.

**** all that. If you're a Giants fan, how are you hoping the QB position is handled after this season?

Back
Top Bottom