2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Am i buggin in the thinking the seats are looking light. I know the team clinched the wild card but theres a slight chance at the division, but in general with the team making it to the wild card I’d expect a couple more peeps.

THIS TEAM IS HAVING A BLAST !!!!! :lol:

sorry had the caps locked ...

that after hr interview is hilarious, love it. this guys are having fun, it's showing ...

I'm really tired of the "Romine should be catching" crowd.

He's a .220 hitter. With half a season of catching at bats and if he played a full season he'd have 4 homeruns and 42 RBIs. Might as well throw a pitcher in the lineup. You may have just as much success.

Sanchez has an issue with passed balls, but in every other defensive catching method is significantly better than Romine. Then you compare hitting and it's like comparing Barry Bonds to Rey Ordonez.

Until you can find a catcher who can hit over 250 and hit 20 home runs a year, and can frame and throw out base runners as good as Gary then moving Sanchez to DH is pointless and hurts the team significantly more than putting up with a passed balls issue.

i love the momentum the team is carrying into the playoffs, the future is looking really bright.

Back
Top Bottom