2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Ahh damnit. Bleacher Report headline said re-signed.

CC wants to pitch. Yankees want him back. Heyman says it’d be 1 year $8-10m

Yanks expanding the netting :smh:

sorry I ain't wit it. u come to a game pay attention. gonna feel so closed off to me ...

DLE5-gIXcAEuHYb.jpg:large

I hate that the netting is being expanded. You go to a baseball game, there are warnings given everywhere multiple times stating to always pay attention. What happened was horrific but that's all on the parents and now because of them this has to occur throughout many baseball stadiums. Despicable.

You have to extend the netting. Even if you’re into the game 110% you have no chance at stopping a 105 MPH ball coming at you & if you do stop it you’ll break your hand.

It’s not like there’ll be a chainlink fence along the lines. :lol:

Just seen Aaron Judge in times square getting into a private cab by the m&m's store :lol:

Dude is a monster for real. Crazy cause it seemed like nobody noticed him, thats why I didn't act like a groupie and snap a pic.

Saw DJ Khalid too , total opposite in humanity :lol:

NYC is like no other ...

Just seen Aaron Judge in times square getting into a private cab by the m&m's store :lol:

Dude is a monster for real. Crazy cause it seemed like nobody noticed him, thats why I didn't act like a groupie and snap a pic.

Saw DJ Khalid too , total opposite in humanity :lol:

NYC is like no other ...

Sat on the 3B line field level a few weeks back. Walked up to the RF wall as Judge was signing autographs for kids. He's a beast that close up :lol: .

He really is man, dude looks like he could easily play for the Knicks. Not that any of us probably can't but he realistically could.

Better be MVP :smokin

TOO AMPED RIGHT NOW !!!

Just got into it with my boss tryin to tell me i gotta stay late tonight, got real nasty :rofl:

Might have to apologize :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom