2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

imagine Frazier stinkin it up like this and rockin #21 ...

that first stadium ab would've been remembered :emoji_laughing:

imagine Frazier stinkin it up like this and rockin #21 ...

Love Paulie but we shouldn't have treated his number the way we have.. Either retire it (We shouldn't) or give it to someone

For that matter, Billy Martin, Roger Maris & Reggie Jackson have no business being retired. (Hot takes unloaded)
Billy Martin - Mediocre ballplayer, and an okay manager.
Maris - Wasn't around long enough, and only in off of 1 season
Jackson - Started with Yankees at age 31, was only with the team for 5 seasons. If Jackson gets in, then Giambi would have to as well. Also started at age 31, his first 5 seasons are almost identical. In that case we kind of put Reggie in for 1 historic game

Last edited:
I like this kid Clint a lot. He's a problem for real. The confidence of a HOFer.

Gary needs to have a seat for a few days. He's been cold.

Chapman looks like he's done. Wasn't a fan of that contract at all.

Should have won yesterday as well, SMMFH

Chapman will be fine.. It's a product of the shoulder injury.

Let's not act like he didn't start the season with his first 12 appearances with a 0.79 ERA. Striking out 1.5 guys per inning

Then had 2 bad outings that led to missing a month, and he just hasn't been able to get it completely together. Shows flashes, but hasn't been able to consistently fire the ball in from the right slot

But even then of his 15 appearances since returning from injury
-8 were 0 ERs with a 1.00 WHIP or less.
-2 was 0 ER but higher than a 1.00 WHIP,
-1 where he gave up a Run a 1.00 WHIP that didn't matter because we were up by 2, and the run was on an Error.
-4 really bad ones: Houston (train was already off the rails, had a chance to stop it, but couldn't), Toronto (didn't matter we were up 6-0), Boston where he screwed it up bad, and a game against the White Sox where he didn't pitch well, but still got the save

And for all the talk about his strikeouts, he's up compared to what he did with us last season

Last edited:
Would hate to part ways with Florial but if he's gonna get it done I may just go for it.

lol at the events of the triple play.

Michael Kay: "You know Frazier is thinking big right here. He wants to say hello to New York in an impressive fashion."
*Hits into a triple play*

:rofl:

Finally got to a game at the stadium, it was crazy i didnt process the fact that Jordan had a no hitter going, and watching the triple play i was all kinds of messed up, Finally good to have my first game of the year be a W, have had bad luck the last couple years. Great win.

Didi looking like Digital Underground 2Pac

Judge gotta make that catch. He's 8 feet tall. Hit him right in the glove. He's still not right since the HR derby. ****

We can't be booing Betances. He's having some mental issues, that ain't helping.

Back
Top Bottom