2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Shut your ***** mouth
tenor.gif

I'm not even a Jets fan (NYG fan). But dude really should be upset at Nike not me. Not my fault the Detroit Lions aren't a marketable team that moves merchandise. Some teams are always going to have lots of jersey options. Giants, Cowboys, Pats, 9ers, etc. Lions not in that group 🤷🏾‍♂️

As long as the Lions keep trending in their current direction, they’ll start getting more options and more availability.

I'm not even a Jets fan (NYG fan). But dude really should be upset at Nike not me. Not my fault the Detroit Lions aren't a marketable team that moves merchandise. Some teams are always going to have lots of jersey options. Giants, Cowboys, Pats, 9ers, etc. Lions not in that group 🤷🏾‍♂️

I been waiting on that elite CMC for over a year now. He’s a Nike guy too.

Go the game issued route for obscure players. Cheap and easily accessible. Going after a Jared Goff jersey is like a whiny 13 year old asking for Jordans but you can still have cake by buying air force ones. Just saying

I don’t know what they’re doing in terms of putting stuff out fuse elite wise. It seems like there’s no method to their madness at all.

I get the Lions aren’t a popular team. But they did have some Goff Vapor elite a few years back. But no road white Mahomes elite jerseys unless you want to go the custom route. No CJ Stroud yet in any color. No CMC elite jerseys in any color. No road white Lamar Jacksons.

But then they randomly drop a Garrett Wilson elite in the white throwback and the black alternate which is more random than anything. Aaron Rodgers I would completely get. But Garrett Wilson lol.

It’s cool they put the road white Joe Burrow elites out though. That one is tempting.

Not upset at you. Just trolling

Nike doesn’t suck tho

I have the Goff vapor elite

Just weird a hyped up team and New Jerseys they haven’t released a vapor elite authentic and I’d assume it would be a st brown, I’d be even more annoyed if they did Goff again but wouldn’t be shocked since QB is the most common

Not upset at you. Just trolling

Nike doesn’t suck tho

I have the Goff vapor elite

Just weird a hyped up team and New Jerseys they haven’t released a vapor elite authentic and I’d assume it would be a st brown, I’d be even more annoyed if they did Goff again but wouldn’t be shocked since QB is the most common
I hope ya'll do get your elites soon. Those black alts are TOUGH.

This just arrived from Raider Image. I’m a little surprised at the silver numbers. They are no longer the shiny numbers like in past elite authentics. This Vapor elite even had the black border around the numbers. Is this how the new Raiders vapor elites will be? I prefer the old shiny numbers. I attached an older elite 51 jersey to show the old numbers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This just arrived from Raider Image. I’m a little surprised at the silver numbers. They are no longer the shiny numbers like in past elite authentics. This Vapor elite even had the black border around the numbers. Is this how the new Raiders vapor elites will be? I prefer the old shiny numbers. I attached an older elite 51 jersey to show the old numbers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
No more dazzle twill? Might as well buy a Limited then.

Thats what made the Raiders jerseys stand out. Nike sucks for this.

Gonna hold my old Elites tight now. 😂😂😂

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Damn, that sucks! I loved the ribbed twill used on Raiders jerseys. It's just not the same without it.

Joey Bosa Gamer direct from the team.

I have a handful of GI/GU jerseys now, and it’s pathetic feeling them in hand and comparing them to the retail authentics or “elites” that fanatics pumps out now. Holding an actual gu/gi jersey in hand feels like a super heavy duty paper towel and then you touch a retail elite and it feels like dollar tree tissue material in comparison.

It sucks cause the retail elite 51 and the first 2 years of the “vapor” elite were actually decent quality. The polyester and stitching was much more sturdy and rugged feeling. But 2019 and after is when the fanatics monopoly fully took control and not just with jerseys but the sports apparel is complete trash now.

Attachments

• IMG_2255.jpeg
    IMG_2255.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2256.jpeg
    IMG_2256.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 316
  • IMG_2257.jpeg
    IMG_2257.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 318
Yeah if you got the paper, then game issued or worn is definitely the way to go. I was lucky enough to get a Jags game worn from a few seasons ago. After seeing and feeling the latest offerings for our Prowler throwbacks, I might just have to save up a ton of money and try and just get a random game issued from whatever games we wear them for the season instead of what they sell at retail.

Joey Bosa Gamer direct from the team.

I have a handful of GI/GU jerseys now, and it’s pathetic feeling them in hand and comparing them to the retail authentics or “elites” that fanatics pumps out now. Holding an actual gu/gi jersey in hand feels like a super heavy duty paper towel and then you touch a retail elite and it feels like dollar tree tissue material in comparison.

It sucks cause the retail elite 51 and the first 2 years of the “vapor” elite were actually decent quality. The polyester and stitching was much more sturdy and rugged feeling. But 2019 and after is when the fanatics monopoly fully took control and not just with jerseys but the sports apparel is complete trash now.
1000000% agree with you. Especially that line "first 2 years of the 'vapor elite' were actually decent quality". I thought i was the crazy one to notice this. My first 2 VUE were Tom Brady Patriots and Ben Roethlisberger Steelers (circa 2017?).

Yeah if you got the paper, then game issued or worn is definitely the way to go. I was lucky enough to get a Jags game worn from a few seasons ago. After seeing and feeling the latest offerings for our Prowler throwbacks, I might just have to save up a ton of money and try and just get a random game issued from whatever games we wear them for the season instead of what they sell at retail.

No offense but how tf does Trevor Lawrence get his Elites in home, away AND teal alternates but I can’t get no Heberts in any of the other sets besides powder blue :lol:

But yeah these are no where near worth the MSRP price. I can get any Chargers retail gear for nearly half off, but no way in hell would I pay full price for the quality they put out now. I snag gamers whenever I can can but that’s for my collection/hobby. I’m not bout to wear some game issued jerseys to Sofi lmao

No offense but how tf does Trevor Lawrence get his Elites in home, away AND teal alternates but I can’t get no Heberts in any of the other sets besides powder blue :lol:

But yeah these are no where near worth the MSRP price. I can get any Chargers retail gear for nearly half off, but no way in hell would I pay full price for the quality they put out now. I snag gamers whenever I can can but that’s for my collection/hobby. I’m not bout to wear some game issued jerseys to Sofi lmao
They didn’t release that navy Herbert?

That’s one of the nicest jerseys in the league IMO

Back
Top Bottom