2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Pretty sure they’ve been releasing various Herberts the last few years.
Only in the Limiteds.

Elites, no.

They had released all 3 colors from the Rivers era in Elites, but so far the only elites from from rebrand in 2020 has been powder blue.

No offense but how tf does Trevor Lawrence get his Elites in home, away AND teal alternates but I can’t get no Heberts in any of the other sets besides powder blue :lol:

But yeah these are no where near worth the MSRP price. I can get any Chargers retail gear for nearly half off, but no way in hell would I pay full price for the quality they put out now. I snag gamers whenever I can can but that’s for my collection/hobby. I’m not bout to wear some game issued jerseys to Sofi lmao

Maybe if they didn’t blow a 27 point lead to Trevor in the playoffs a couple years ago, there would be…..

All trash talk aside :lol: .....I've given up on finding any rhyme or reason as to why Nike and Fanatics do what they do. I know a few folks that work for Fanatics corporate and to be honest, whatever and however they track supply, demand and sales metrics must be wayyyy off. I'm not entirely sure if they give Nike a list of "hey this is who, what color and how many we want you to produce", or if Nike dictates it mostly based on materials and manufacturing (sweat shop) capabilities.

Little mans first jersey
IMG_9561.jpeg

IMG_9562.jpeg

Maybe if they didn’t blow a 27 point lead to Trevor in the playoffs a couple years ago, there would be…..

All trash talk aside :lol: .....I've given up on finding any rhyme or reason as to why Nike and Fanatics do what they do. I know a few folks that work for Fanatics corporate and to be honest, whatever and however they track supply, demand and sales metrics must be wayyyy off. I'm not entirely sure if they give Nike a list of "hey this is who, what color and how many we want you to produce", or if Nike dictates it mostly based on materials and manufacturing (sweat shop) capabilities.

The fact that the face of the league, Patrick Mahomes has no available elites on Fanatics at the moment makes zero sense.

The fact that the face of the league, Patrick Mahomes has no available elites on Fanatics at the moment makes zero sense.
That’s par for the course with the way Nike and or Fanatics has handled NFL authentics. It’s such a joke.

New NFL pegasus collection has dropped!!…were at 41 now does any1 know what number they started at with this line?….i remember as far back 37 i think, was there any before that?

Any comparisons of the current F.U.S.E. Elites compared to the previous ones? Gonna pick up a new Hurts this season and I could’ve sworn the current ones are cut even smaller than the last authentic template.

Just wanna make sure I just wasn’t fatter last year than in previous years:lol:

Any comparisons of the current F.U.S.E. Elites compared to the previous ones? Gonna pick up a new Hurts this season and I could’ve sworn the current ones are cut even smaller than the last authentic template.

The fuse is a bit shorter than the previous cut

I had a fuse CMC elite in my normal size 48 I regularly wear and it definitely felt much smaller length wise than what I’ve been used to with the early run elites and the recent Vapor elites.

I compared it to my Vapor elites and was a good 1.5 inches smaller. Width wise the difference wasn’t major. But length wise it was very noticeable.

Ended up selling it because I wasn’t feeling the fit. But it sucks not that many brick and mortar stores sell authentic jerseys like they used to do. Because I want to try on a size 52 in the fuse elites before I potentially order anything else.

Man this TB one brings back memories. Franchise was a joke for a while but that logo was fire. On some Romancing the Stone type **** back in the day.

1725564917607.png

This just arrived from Raider Image. I’m a little surprised at the silver numbers. They are no longer the shiny numbers like in past elite authentics. This Vapor elite even had the black border around the numbers. Is this how the new Raiders vapor elites will be? I prefer the old shiny numbers. I attached an older elite 51 jersey to show the old numbers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
They’re making the black Raiders retail jerseys incorrectly. If you look closely on game day you can see the Raiders still using silver dazzle twill for on field jerseys. The black tackle twill is also layered under the silver on the on field jerseys and not kiss cut to keep the dazzle from wrinkling which had been an issue when switching to the new material. What’s crazy is I got a white Crosby in November from Raider image. They got the silver dazzle twill right but then had black dazzle twill instead of the correct black tackle twill. I also had issues with stitching and random stains on the jersey so I ended up returning it.
IMG_4192.jpeg

IMG_4193.jpeg

New NFL pegasus collection has dropped!!…were at 41 now does any1 know what number they started at with this line?….i remember as far back 37 i think, was there any before that?
Nike started using the Pegasus as the NFL/college collection with model #36, so this is the 6th year now.
This years Pegasus. Probably my favorite design they ever put out.

Was not a fan of last year Anthracite color scheme
IMG_2845.jpeg
IMG_2846.jpeg
IMG_2847.jpeg
Those look clean, I agree, was not a fan of using anthracite as a mesh base either, I prefer when Nike uses the actual team colors. However, the price is getting insane at $150 and I am frankly tired of Nike continually using the Pegs as the team shoe; they use to do different training models, which made it unique to each team, the Peg is getting boring.

Is Nike gonna release more of the authentic Giants throwbacks? I need one bad but I can’t find them now.

Don’t they release more later on? I remember seeing them with the oilers and eagles throwbacks.

They usually release one player and maybe a customizable one. I know they had Thibodeaux had one available for awhile but if it’s gone, they haven’t really be restocking them.
Is Nike gonna release more of the authentic Giants throwbacks? I need one bad but I can’t find them now.

Don’t they release more later on? I remember seeing them with the oilers and eagles throwbacks.

The Vapor Edge Untouchables are clearly the winners on the field for week 1 of the NFL. Especially the black ones with white laces.
Some nice PEs/team CW out there though. Can't wait for them to come out on NDC. The white/purple that are online now are super clean but would prefer a CW that doesn't get dirty too quickly.

Untouchableblack.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 15.54.23.png
Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 15.55.32.png

Last edited:
Week 1 ovee

Still no lions jerseys

They get the first big prime time game too

Niceeee

Back
Top Bottom