2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Yes. GU/GI jerseys are really nice. Tyrann Mathieu GU jerseys cost a lot more, so I think GI is the best option for me. One problem is that GI is not easy to find. I’ve been looking for more Mathieu GI jerseys but no luck.
Have you tried any Facebook groups? This one GU/GI FB group I’m apart of has some serious collectors. And a lot of people put up finding posts of what they’re looking for, and almost always someone will reply with what their looking for or at least point them in the right direction

I joined two FB groups recently. Though I haven’t found the jerseys I am looking for, it is good to see other people’s GU/GI collections there.
Have you tried any Facebook groups? This one GU/GI FB group I’m apart of has some serious collectors. And a lot of people put up finding posts of what they’re looking for, and almost always someone will reply with what their looking for or at least point them in the right direction

I found my 2 Leonard Fournette jerseys from those fb groups. 💯

Team issued is the only way to go. Well, it works for me because I can fit the skill guys jerseys but like you said the quality is mind blowing compared to the retail release even the Vapor Elites.

I’m part of those FB groups and they post game used stuff - gloves, cleats and jerseys. Some of those guys are gross, lol. Zero way I would want any of those things unwashed especially gloves. At least when I played they were the worst and you could never get the smell out. That is great you can see the stains and much easier to photo match but that stuff has to reek.

Team issued is the only way to go. Well, it works for me because I can fit the skill guys jerseys but like you said the quality is mind blowing compared to the retail release even the Vapor Elites.

I’m part of those FB groups and they post game used stuff - gloves, cleats and jerseys. Some of those guys are gross, lol. Zero way I would want any of those things unwashed especially gloves. At least when I played they were the worst and you could never get the smell out. That is great you can see the stains and much easier to photo match but that stuff has to reek.
Lol especially those game used pants 🤮

I need to find a Nike authentic NE Brady Jersey size 40. I regret big time not pulling the trigger.

Latest pick ups.

PXL_20220126_233209642.jpg PXL_20220126_233231145.jpg PXL_20220126_233111033.jpg PXL_20220126_233136041.jpg

anyone know if nike is going to drop the superbowl jerseys at the stores?

Any info on Rams OBJ jerseys and some Chase jerseys? I’m assuming this is because of Covid and supply issues but Nike not pumping these out sucks. I’m trying to find a Chase jersey for a friend that’s a Bengals fan.

Any info on Rams OBJ jerseys and some Chase jerseys? I’m assuming this is because of Covid and supply issues but Nike not pumping these out sucks. I’m trying to find a Chase jersey for a friend that’s a Bengals fan.

I think both were plenty stocked. They've just sold out since the playoffs, and especially since last night.

You're best bet is finding a local brick-and-mortar store that might have one. I recommend checking everything from Locker Room Lids to smaller sports shops.

are the rams custom authentic any good?

thought about getting a Stafford elite

scared about the sleeve fit now

EDIT: NVM 44 sold out now :smh:

Received my Kittle vapor elite yesterday. Pretty quick shipping since their warehouse is out in Vegas.
Not gonna lie, kind of underwhelmed on the quality. Looks good overall but idk why I was expecting it to be more “heavy duty.” Overall can’t complain since I got it on discount. Will be trying to get Deebo next.

Last edited:
Received my Kittle vapor elite yesterday. Pretty quick shipping since their warehouse is out in Vegas.
Not gonna lie, kind of underwhelmed on the quality. Looks good overall but idk why I was expecting it to be more “heavy duty.” Overall can’t complain since I got it on discount. Will be trying to get Deebo next.
Nice choice but sorry for the surprise. The VUE materials especially the "chassis" body portion of it is thin. The first retail version of the VUE (now vapor elite) in 2016/17 releases were better quality. The current releases feels super thin. I would almost compare them in the same breathe as NHL IndoEdge jerseys.

nike stores should be getting their superbowl gear tomorrow.

Well, finally pulled the trigger on one of these Elite Vapors. Read through this thread a lot for sizing, so thanks to you guys. Got one off eBay, gotta say I’m pretty happy with it. Put me on the side that prefers the cut of these to the old elites. Its definitely very lightweight, but doesn’t feel “cheap” to me. I do see that the dumb neck tag the Rams have is crooked so I may fix that, but do you guys see any other flaws on it? Not trying to return it at all, I’m happy with it regardless. Just curious as it’s a custom order, says so on the price tag, and I guess those have issues sometimes. Thanks! 03AA062E-ECB5-42CD-8FCB-DFFB4C3D4932.jpeg 58F162C2-8F29-4921-8F0E-232309BDDE60.jpeg 6B5349AF-D7FF-4719-878E-B48886980E11.jpeg 5A2E0D0C-24D6-4FA5-BBB2-E5B7ED7B8925.jpeg C4028A02-9B25-42D9-8E12-2784725F701E.jpeg E829E3F1-7495-4C26-B13A-883CBA1C8B25.jpeg

are the rams custom authentic any good?

thought about getting a Stafford elite

scared about the sleeve fit now

EDIT: NVM 44 sold out now :smh:
Blue elites are on NFLshop right now, not custom.

Picked up this Rodgers Limited along with the Packers throwback game jersey. Not sure how I feel about it. Fits bigger than my elites and the sleeves are oddly long, but the quality isn’t bad.

C29CF54D-1A53-4F3A-BD49-B8BFA20C6345.jpeg

I'm 5'7'' 150lbs I just pulled the trigger on a vapor untouchable elite size 40.. think I'll be good or should I have got the 44?

I'm 5'7'' 150lbs I just pulled the trigger on a vapor untouchable elite size 40.. think I'll be good or should I have got the 44?
I think you will be fine. I'm 6'4" 170 and a 44 looked like a dress on me considering its my usual size in everything else.

Reactions: Rum
Back
Top Bottom