2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just did a new build a month and a half ago

EVGA 1080 + Acer Predator x34 + Witcher 3 = :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp:

You rich

Nah, gaming is my hobby and I don't collect shoes.
No wonder Chester replies within seconds of being @'d

giphy.gif

I remember chuck was getting mad at people slandering ESports on twitter [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My man knows he's ROTY but is feeding us the "just happy to be here" line.

What a guy.
I'm literally happy to be here
laugh.gif
I spent the last 3 years on the Reddit NFL cesspool
sick.gif
I can't name a regular here who's not cool ppl
is reddit that bad? i browse there but don't really post, I just feel like there's too much people
reddit is cool in my book.. just so big you can get lost really easily 
laugh.gif

NT is a nice and small tight knit group..which allows you to get to "know" most of the regulars in each thread

is reddit that bad? i browse there but don't really post, I just feel like there's too much people

The only actual bad place I went to regularly was NFL game threads. But like you said since there's so many ppl in the threads, nobody really has to stand by what they say unless it gets enough upvotes, so you get terrible takes that aren't even funny half the time :lol: on top of everybody else hunting for upvotes

NT is built for game threads. Dont see any point in Reddit for that with NT. Reddit just has an *** load of content. Perfect for those who love to talk about literally nothing but football related topics 24/7 .

Last edited:
Wish I knew what a upvote and all that Reddit verbage is :lol: I take it's similar to our rep system?

You rich

giphy.gif

I remember chuck was getting mad at people slandering ESports on twitter [emoji]128514[/emoji]

HAM ON THE CORE

Wish I knew what a upvote and all that Reddit verbage is :lol: I take it's similar to our rep system?

with that many people the upvoting system is intended to make good posts more visible and bad posts less visible.

Last edited:
NT is built for game threads. Dont see any point in Reddit for that with NT. Reddit just has an *** load of content. Perfect for those who love to talk about literally nothing but football related topics 24/7 .
Team Reddits are what I visit a lot.. since there isn't really an active Vikings/Timberwolves thread on here.. there's plenty people on reddit to discuss those teams with 
pimp.gif

You rich

giphy.gif

HAM ON THE CORE

That was must watch TV

Team Reddits are what I visit a lot.. since there isn't really an active Vikings/Timberwolves thread on here.. there's plenty people on reddit to discuss those teams with 
pimp.gif
the RAIDERS sub is a good and a bad place, good place to find news but a lot of f the donkeys types in there 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Team Reddits are what I visit a lot.. since there isn't really an active Vikings/Timberwolves thread on here.. there's plenty people on reddit to discuss those teams with :pimp:

Exactly I do the same with the Chiefs and Royals. Thunder sub kinda died down lately though :smh:

pimp.gif
the RAIDERS sub is a good and a bad place, good place to find new but a lot of f the donkeys types in there 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Same with our teams 
roll.gif

Dudes that want KAT traded.. then you have the Wiggins hate group and 90% of them love Lavine 
laugh.gif
 .. but since we've been kind of winning lately everything is all good

Last edited:
When the Knicks traded for Rose I commented on r/knicks saying it wasn't a good move for the long or short term & got downvoted like 80 something times.

One guy actually reported me to the moderator of the sub & asked for me to be banned :lol: :lol:

but a lot of f the donkeys types in there 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Nothing wrong with that
laugh.gif
that goes for all the teams in the division, I cant say the Chiefs one and forgot what they call the Chargers

fans on here for the most part are cool, there's one Broncos fan that is irratating and there used to be a RAIDERS dude on here that was out of his mind 
mean.gif

Last edited:
When the Knicks traded for Rose I commented on r/knicks saying it wasn't a good move for the long or short term & got downvoted like 80 something times.

One guy actually reported me to the moderator of the sub & asked for me to be banned :lol: :lol:

Seems like they don't know about sports.

The knicks fans I know IRL are super homers
Complete opposite of NT knicks fans

The knicks fans I know IRL are super homers
Complete opposite of NT knicks fans

Same, type of dudes that would tell me that we "didn't want to see the Knicks in the playoffs b" back when we had LeBron, Wade, and Bosh :lol:

I'd just be like:
View media item 2196410

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom