2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Camenker believes the ******** will pick RB Dalvin Cook from Florida State. He said, “Though the ******** have some serious needs on defense, they might be in position to land a truly game changing offensive player.”
yall going trade up to get him?

and pats about to reload for brady too:

TURRON DAVENPORT@TDavenport_NFL 2h2 hours ago

UNC WR Ryan Switzer 5-8 179lbs 9in hands

TURRON DAVENPORT@TDavenport_NFL 1h1 hour ago
Eastern Washington WR Cooper Kupp 6-1 198lbs

Ben has given a lot to the franchise. If he's really considering retirement I totally understand it. It's his health and safety that matters. He can't stay on the field without getting injured every season. 

Todd haley revamped his career, we've always had a few weapons on the offensive end but none are comparable to AB and Bell. It's a shame he's only gotten to play with them for a short period of time.

This season he slowed down a lot, forced a lot of passes that shouldn't have been made. His arm looks weaker. He can't evade pressure like he used to and create on the run.

If he does retire, ultimate thanks to him, one of my all time favorites. Lucky to have watched a HOF QB for the majority of my life. Not every fan gets to experience that. 

Crazy watching Ben and Eli get old while Brady is still balling with dudes name Chris Hogan.

That's what happens when you pump your body full of non-FDA/FTC approved substances that the NFL doesn't test for.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/10/09/tom-brady-alex-guerrero-neurosafe/

Years ago, Guerrero got into trouble with the Federal Trade Commission for making claims about products that had not been properly tested

:lol:

Let the investigation begin

Tony Romo to the Steelers.
lol no thanks. No need to get another injury prone QB.

get after someone in the 1st or 2nd round if Ben retires. 

Only guy I can think of is Watson, if some of the predictions of him being a late 1st,  early 2nd rounder are true. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom