2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben's body has taken a beating over the years. probably more of a beating than all the women he assaulted in bathrooms around the country. i don't blame him for wanting to retire. father time is undefeated...sort of

man after soon point you gotta start think like d rose and attending your kids graduations and all of that..

plus the older you get bouncing back from them hits get harder and harder.. dude starting to look like ole boy from major league, the catcher

Big Ben is considering retirement.

His body is Mick Foley status at this point. Can't blame him.

Ravens threw him off the Hell in a cell too many times

gif.gif

View media item 2310445
jB1lllC.gif

ben-rothlisberger-gets-hit-hard-by-baltimore.gif

Ben's age is something I never really thought about. 35 surprised me for some reason. I see at least 2 years left in him but he's not gonna be able to stand up straight by the time he's 60. He gets seriously injured literally every year lol.

Last edited:
********’ new defensive boss Greg Manusky wants his players to ‘crack some skulls’

Greg played for Washington from 88-90.

Jacob Camenker believes the ******** will pick RB Dalvin Cook from Florida State. He said, “Though the ******** have some serious needs on defense, they might be in position to land a truly game changing offensive player.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom