2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to finesse it, or she knew what the deal was?
Called her yesterday saying that I need someone to talk to, and that she's the one I'm the most comfortable talking to, and she was "awww so sweet" :lol:
talked for an hour, and it ended with me saying, "we can talk more at your house k bye" :smile:

Drove down, came to her doorsteps (brought her some lunch), she was excited
talked for a bit while eating, and then after I finished, I let her know how "I missed her touch at times"
She gave me the face like

200x200px-ZC-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

Next thing, we start making out, and one thing led to another
After all that, I let her know that I'm not ready to restart the relationship, and she didn't get mad about it
So I'm good....for now :nerd:

Called her yesterday saying that I need someone to talk to, and that she's the one I'm the most comfortable talking to, and she was "awww so sweet" :lol:
talked for an hour, and it ended with me saying, "we can talk more at your house k bye" :smile:

talked for a bit while eating, and then after I finished, I let her know how "I missed her touch at times"

After all that, I let her know that I'm not ready to restart the relationship, and she didn't get mad about it

damn Eddie, nice moves but tread lightly in this kind of situation

I would not communicate for at least a day and if she texts you don't respond for hours at a time...it ain't easy but you seem like a catch :wow:

And after Rodgers and the Packers lose, it'll be because he had a college receiver at running back, and wide receivers named Maximus, Joe Shmoe, Geronimo and John Doe.

exactly. and the clowns riding his jock will go ghost for a bit.

You really think I'm gonna go ghost if he loses? I'm here all year round every season and my rooting interests never win

:tongue:
DSA and 651 can kick rocks no matter what happens tomorrow tho.

Don't worry...you won't have to put up with it much longer. Once the Packers lose, you'll just go ghost again until the next GB winning streak. Don't think we didn't notice.

LOL.

Acting like I'm Shoes... you know better than that. I been posting in this **** for over a Decade. I stopped for a while after copping my new job last year and all the sudden I'm one of these dudes that only come around S&T when my team is good :rofl: .

Ah, ok...I guess they must've loosened up on their internet policy around the time that coincided with week 12 or so then.

GOT EM

You took a very soft path to that victory. A win is a win I guess.

Called her yesterday saying that I need someone to talk to, and that she's the one I'm the most comfortable talking to, and she was "awww so sweet"
laugh.gif

talked for an hour, and it ended with me saying, "we can talk more at your house k bye"
smile.gif

So I'm good....for now
nerd.gif
You on the right track 
pimp.gif
 might not be out the woods yet

damn Eddie, nice moves but tread lightly in this kind of situation

I would not communicate for at least a day and if she texts you don't respond for hours at a time...it ain't easy but you seem like a catch :wow:
oh definitely won't be texting or calling her today or tomorrow
she hasn't texted me back since so I take that as a good sign :nerd:

TWD is trash

man is this good or not NT?

Im prepping my angus for a binge watch soon

that's a no for me dawg

TWD is trash

It's good

TWD is great. Still my number 1 show tv right now. A must watch.

TWD is trash

I stopped watching after season 3. I don't regret it.

giphy.gif

Ex are always trouble for me
theres always going to be that sexual attraction between ex lovers but it leads to trouble down the road

she hasn't texted after you left?

it can be good or bad to be honest, she is either thinking WTF did I do or I want this again

go ghost on her for the time being and mess with her head, relationships are a game but it's the truth

Pabs, just watch it. Overall it's good and most the complaints are lulls during some of the seasons, but that won't be a concern if you're binging.

she hasn't texted after you left?

it can be good or bad to be honest, she is either thinking WTF did I do or I want this again

go ghost on her for the time being and mess with her head, relationships are a game but it's the truth
Nope, haven't got anything for the time being

I mean I let her know the biz, if she gets mad later, that's all on her

I been too long in this game to catch feelings like that

@StillIn729
 got the Cold War strategies on lock :lol:

I just watched a certain movie from 2000 and I am all in my feels :frown: :smokin

good job young Eddie, I can tell you want her back so don't play into her hand even if you feel yours slipping

@StillIn729
 got the Cold War strategies on lock :lol:

I just watched a certain movie from 2000 and I am all in my feels :frown: :smokin

good job young Eddie, I can tell you want her back so don't play into her hand even if you feel yours slipping
I mean I still like her, but I just don't have the time to be with her everyday

And after Rodgers and the Packers lose, it'll be because he had a college receiver at running back, and wide receivers named Maximus, Joe Shmoe, Geronimo and John Doe.

exactly. and the clowns riding his jock will go ghost for a bit.

You really think I'm gonna go ghost if he loses? I'm here all year round every season and my rooting interests never win

:tongue:
DSA and 651 can kick rocks no matter what happens tomorrow tho.

Don't worry...you won't have to put up with it much longer. Once the Packers lose, you'll just go ghost again until the next GB winning streak. Don't think we didn't notice.

LOL.

Acting like I'm Shoes... you know better than that. I been posting in this **** for over a Decade. I stopped for a while after copping my new job last year and all the sudden I'm one of these dudes that only come around S&T when my team is good :rofl: .

Ah, ok...I guess they must've loosened up on their internet policy around the time that coincided with week 12 or so then.

Oh **** :rofl:

Walking dead gets a 7/10 from me. Really good when the story is actually progressing. Season two was a ******* drag though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom