2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too far behind with GOT. I don't have time to watch the whole series up to now 
laugh.gif

Damn that does look like DSA

Speaking of the Wire.... go listen to Simmons podcast from last week with Mike Lombardi. Lombardi assigned Wire characters to all the remaining playoff teams. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Omar = Aaron Rodgers (not the ayo stuff... Well maybe)

Stringer = Belichick

I thought of these tools on NT when he said Green Bay was Omar. :lol: "Nobody wanna see Omar coming w that Double Barrel Shotty. :smokin

I ain't even listen to the podcast but that's spot on. Lone shooter everybody's scared of.

Falcons = Marlo?

Not sure who the Steelers would be.
Packers-Omar
Cowboys-Marlo
Seattle-McNulty
Atlanta- Bodie
Pats- Avon
Texans- Frank
Steelers-Stringer Bell
Chiefs-Prop Joe

Damn that does look like DSA

Speaking of the Wire.... go listen to Simmons podcast from last week with Mike Lombardi. Lombardi assigned Wire characters to all the remaining playoff teams. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Omar = Aaron Rodgers (not the ayo stuff... Well maybe)

Stringer = Belichick

I thought of these tools on NT when he said Green Bay was Omar. :lol: "Nobody wanna see Omar coming w that Double Barrel Shotty. :smokin

I ain't even listen to the podcast but that's spot on. Lone shooter everybody's scared of.

Falcons = Marlo?

Not sure who the Steelers would be.

I'll have to go listen to that segment again tonight after these episodes I got on now. But he had Avon as the Patriots. Seahawks were Jimmy McNulty. Don't remember the rest.

View media item 2307597View media item 2307596

Last edited:
lies

get on it champ

I have mostly avoided spoilers for the day I break down and watch it :lol:  I watched the Red Wedding but idk who any of the people were. That's a lot of episodes tho :x

its worth it

plus its gonna get lit real fast these next two years

Fargo season 3 needs to happen ASAP

I'm not coming back for Mr Robot season 3
need to peep Fargo too..

know nothing about the show but I love that movie

And after Rodgers and the Packers lose, it'll be because he had a college receiver at running back, and wide receivers named Maximus, Joe Shmoe, Geronimo and John Doe.

exactly. and the clowns riding his jock will go ghost for a bit.

You really think I'm gonna go ghost if he loses? I'm here all year round every season and my rooting interests never win

:tongue:
DSA and 651 can kick rocks no matter what happens tomorrow tho.

Don't worry...you won't have to put up with it much longer. Once the Packers lose, you'll just go ghost again until the next GB winning streak. Don't think we didn't notice.

And after Rodgers and the Packers lose, it'll be because he had a college receiver at running back, and wide receivers named Maximus, Joe Shmoe, Geronimo and John Doe.

You really think I'm gonna go ghost if he loses? I'm here all year round every season and my rooting interests never win

Don't worry...you won't have to put up with it much longer. Once the Packers lose, you'll just go ghost again until the next GB winning streak. Don't think we didn't notice.

View media item 2281219

LOL.

Acting like I'm Shoes... you know better than that. I been posting in this **** for over a Decade. I stopped for a while after copping my new job last year and all the sudden I'm one of these dudes that only come around S&T when my team is good :rofl: .

LOL.

Acting like I'm Shoes... you know better than that. I been posting in this **** for over a Decade. I stopped for a while after copping my new job last year and all the sudden I'm one of these dudes that only come around S&T when my team is good :rofl: .

Ah, ok...I guess they must've loosened up on their internet policy around the time that coincided with week 12 or so then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom