2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PG-13 and Rated R talk reminded me of something. Has anyone been watching Taboo as it airs on FX?

I watched the last 2 episodes on demand and was surprised at how many times they were saying F word and C word. Are they saying that on cable television when it airs too? Did the FCC rules or whatever change so you can say whatever the hell you want on cable television or something? I cant imagine they wouldn't have written around cusses like that and having it bleeped out knowing it was for FX.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: @ Manziel refusing to let his life of sports be squandered away.
I was in College Station while he was there.
This guy would be at Northgate ****** ** alllll the time.

I'll never forget he shoved tf out of this one guy right in front of me and they guy just took it.
Johnny would have had to see me for that.

I gotta start going to 21+ theaters. I very rarely go to theaters anymore, especially opening weekend, and last night reminded me why. Bunch of dumb *** kids getting dropped off with no home training :lol:

The PG-13 and Rated R talk reminded me of something. Has anyone been watching Taboo as it airs on FX?

I watched the last 2 episodes on demand and was surprised at how many times they were saying F word and C word. Are they saying that on cable television when it airs too? Did the FCC rules or whatever change so you can say whatever the hell you want on cable television or something? I cant imagine they wouldn't have written around cusses like that and having it bleeped out knowing it was for FX.

You can say whatever you want on Cable TV. Most channels/shows just don't do it because of the sponsors that pay for ad space

Last edited:

I thought the same too :lol: I wonder if FX is granted privilege? IIRC shows on AMC (i.e.: Breaking Bad) were only allowed one f-bomb in X amount of time per season.

My buddy needs a defensive player for his playoff pool this weekend. Care to make suggestions for him?

My buddy needs a defensive player for his playoff pool this weekend. Care to make suggestions for him?

Take Clay, I think he's gonna get a lot of points chasing around those running backs

Can't believe I he goofed the way I he did. Went AFC/NFC QBs b2b these past two weeks so come the SB if either one of Rodgers or Brady don't make it in I'm he's QB-less.

Last edited:
In that game Clay is the best i can come up with too. Obviously avoid both secondaries. The Packers dont run the ball much and have great O-Line so skip the Falcons LB's/DL's.

Someone else can give better insight on Pats Steelers defenses if there is someone better to choose in that game.

I don't expect Beasley to have a great game. Packers o-line is really good at pass blocking but hopefully he can blow up a couple drives.

Mike Daniels is the best player on the packers defense but he doesn't get the sexy stats. But he will be the most important player vs the run and to push the pocket into Ryan. Kenny Clark too has been playing well next to him.

Was always a big M.Night fan.

But his last few flicks have been ehh.

After Earth
The last air bender
The happening

:rolleyes

Signs (all time favorite)
The village
Unbreakable
The 6th sense
Lady in the water

:pimp:

Gonna try and catch split this week.

peep the Visit, it's a good flick and pretty scary

After Earth :x :x

Will Smith ended his career to try and make Jaden a star, what a cluster**** mess that movie was

Exactly, one of the most forced "make him a star" roles I've seen.

And Obj has to be doing this Goldust gimmick on purpose now :lol:

The concept of eating a full movie at the movies is weird to me.

Wat

hqdefault.jpg

Lawrence Timmons. Pittsburgh's leading tackler and he has the potential for getting some sacks.

Clay is too sack dependent and Matt Ryan gets the ball out of his hand too quickly.

Last edited:
The concept of eating a full meal at the movies *

:lol:

As long as there's not a lot of smacking, scraping forks and knives, or pungent *** food, I think it'd be cool. I haven't gotten to use my theater yet because they only use the food theaters for brand new releases.

Maybe if ppl had food in their mouths they would shut the **** up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom