2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really for fun and discussion.. so do you

For me 36 chambers I can just throw in and let play.. I'm sure we all know way too well how many albums got way too many songs you skipping over

Last edited:
I'm sure we all know way too well how many albums got way too many songs you skipping over

That's one of my personal criteria this draft -- albums you can toss in and listen from front to back. It's easy to put out a good single or three... but to make an entire album that's solid from start to finish is hard. Extra appreciated.

I'm sure we all know way too well how many albums got way too many songs you skipping over

That's one of my personal criteria this draft -- albums you can toss in and listen from front to back. It's easy to put out a good single or three... but to make an entire album that's solid from start to finish is hard. Extra appreciated.

Exactly.. for some dudes my favorite single song of theirs might be on a different album.. but they have a better album out their, front to back

Hated running out to get CDs and ended up playing 1 damn song from it

View media item 2304369
From Elvis in Memphis:

After a 10 year hiatus of doing crap movies, Elvis cemented his return with this album. This is easily the best album Elvis ever made. He actually cared about the music he was putting out and not just using the movie soundtrack money machine. Its a damn shame he couldnt have stuck with these kind of albums for the rest of his life but this gave us the best material he ever recorded.

Opening track, opening lyrics of this song were "I had to leave town for a little while, you said you'd be good while I'm gone"

And gave us this classic:

And this one:

Also, Power of my love (one of my favorite songs ever):

This session also gave us this wonderful take on Jerry Butlers classic:

And one of Elvis' well known songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-r0bilzhU

We also got this classic that Ronnie Milsap made famous years later (Elvis did not release this as a single but should have)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIlZs5KeOiY

I know a lot of guys on here arent fond of Elvis but his talent cannot be denied. This album really showed his greatness and its a damn shame he did not stick with this formula and gave us this kind of music for the rest of his life. I believe this album was ranked 190 on the 500 greatest list by Rolling Stone.

Last edited:
All these rap picks are great albums. However I don't see how they've gone as high as they have and before certain other albums.

Chester is still winning.

Last edited:
It's Dark and Hell is Hot. 
pimp.gif

I remember when I first got the cassette (yes the cassette @nickmaz96); had me barking and growling around the house nonstop. My mother thought I was crazy. 
laugh.gif

Classic album. 
pimp.gif

Damn shame the downfall of DMX after that.

It's Dark and Hell is Hot. :pimp:

I remember when I first got the cassette (yes the cassette @nickmaz96
); had me barking and growling around the house nonstop. My mother thought I was crazy. :lol:

Classic album. :pimp:

Damn shame the downfall of DMX after that.

:lol:

I had the cassette as well.
Did the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom