2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can't talk about any movie that's on the big board?
westbrook.jpg

Last edited:
With the 4th pick in the NT Sports Movie Draft, the elite franchise of the One's draft:

View media item 2300954
Rocky III

After a long string of success Rocky faced his toughest opponent to date: the young, hungry, and vicious Clubber Lang. Molded after a young Mike Tyson himself, Lang was a brutal and devastating knock out artist. Before the fight even started... we all lost Mick. Who didn't shed a tear... " I love ya kid... " [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Rocky... conflicted, hurt mentally and physically, had no one to turn to.

Apollo coming back into Rocks life now in a coaching role was spectacular. The only two people that can run up and down a beach in baby oil, short shorts, and then run into each others arms and make it the most manly thing ever. God blees um.

Going into the fight... Apollo gave the trunks he wore against Rocky in their first fught to Rocky... touching moment.

Rocky III is a true rock bottom... see what I did there?... story.

Nostalgia will reign for me and this draft, Rocky III was a movie I watch over and over when I was 4.

The 2017 NT Sports Films Draft:

1. Chester - Rocky
2. A55a5in11
3. ItsAboutThatTime - Rocky IV
4. ITO - Rocky III
5. DSA
6. NickMaz96
7. ElPablo21
8. Spacedoodoo
9. D Staxx
10. Baller
11. MacBK
12. HNL HI
13. KingKoopa

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you are now on the clock...

I can't front, I'm a be Dallas Cowboys fans yesterday type sick if someone takes my first round movie.

I can't front, I'm a be Dallas Cowboys fans yesterday type sick if someone takes my first round movie.

I have a Long time until my second pick... but 2 and 3 are just as important to me. We'll see...

Going to be an interesting draft for sure.

damn thread been moving this morning. i see i'm up. let me check the big board while i go drop this deuce king. brb

You guys are drafting sequels to the #1 pick. That's not really the best approach here fellas.

Godfather II is one of the greatest movies ever made..

Empire strikes back

You really wanna go down this road on mlk JR DAY?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom