2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the 1st pick in the 2017 NT Movie Draft... Team Chester McFloppy selects...

View media item 2300830

Rocky holds a special place in my heart because it's the movie that started it all. While it may not be the most 'action packed' film of the series, it definitely built the foundation.

God dammit...

Will take a picture later. Have two Rocky pictures hanging in my room. Holds a special place in my heart as well.

The 2017 NT Sports Films Draft:

1. Chester - Rocky
2. A55a5in11
3. ItsAboutThatTime
4. ITO
5. DSA
6. NickMaz96
7. ElPablo21
8. Spacedoodoo
9. D Staxx
10. Baller
11. MacBK
12. HNL HI
13. KingKoopa

@a55a5in11 has 1 hour left to pick

kingkoopa kingkoopa you've been added, no Chester can't help you in any matter when it comes to the draft. Good luck and may god have mercy on your soul for trying to go around the commish.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Patriots OC Josh McDaniels is stepping back from the coaching search to focus on playoffs. Means it’s Tom Cable or Kyle Shanahan for #49ers

guess Josh is sticking around

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Patriots OC Josh McDaniels is stepping back from the coaching search to focus on playoffs. Means it’s Tom Cable or Kyle Shanahan for #49ers

Good for him, he'll have his fair share of better job offers in the future. That 9er vacancy was easily the worst in the league :lol:

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Good for him, he'll have his fair share of better job offers in the future. That 9er vacancy was easily the worst in the league :lil

One way to look at it.
Another is you'll get 3 drafts and 3 free agencies to start turning things around.

Possibly select your own GM.

Put your stamp on things, upgrade your resume.

But yea, sh-t show.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Good for him, he'll have his fair share of better job offers in the future. That 9er vacancy was easily the worst in the league :lil

One way to look at it.
Another is you'll get 3 drafts and 3 free agencies to start turning things around.

Possibly select your own GM.

Put your stamp on things, upgrade your resume.

But yea, sh-t show.

I don't buy Jed giving up control like that and given the way all their top candidates have gone elsewhere or stayed put,I'm sure no one else buys it either :lol:

They have arguably the worst roster n the league top to bottom,it's definitely one of the hardest rebuilding jobs outside of Cleveland and this is Josh's 2nd chance. He can't afford to mess up,better to take a good environment/situation from the jump than stepping head first into the dumpster inferno known as SF :lol:

Imo

Last edited:
I mean... I fully agree.

I'm looking from the point of a coordinator such as Tom Cable, not of someone that will be hot like Josh.

Or someone like a Vance Joseph. First time head coach needing the experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean... I fully agree.

I'm looking from the point of a coordinator such as Tom Cable, not of someone that will be hot like Josh.

Or someone like a Vance Joseph. First time head coach needing the experience.

Oh kk I hear you :lol:,really don't see them coming up from the abyss anytime soon. York set their ***** back probably a decade :rofl:

On Josh,next year should be way sexier looking in terms of the HC job market

@NEPD_Loyko: Very smart move by McDaniels when you look ahead to jobs that could potentially open next year: Colts, Bears, Lions, Saints, CAR, Cincy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom