2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I want to take my comp to this party to follow the shennigans on here but I feel that's antisocial of me

How was the last six games of the season? A great and impressive win against Detroit. An L to Phila and NY. Barely getting by Minnesota at the last second and a win but not a great win against TB and WAS. I don't think that's considered finishing the year strong but you're a homer so do your thing.
homer? I've been a Dallas fan for years. I actually played the sport. And a win is a win. So the barely win comments are irrelevant. The packers didn't win all the last games with super convincing fashion either but like I said a win is a win. you don't have to get mad and call names tho. We just having a simple debate.

Eddie already got one on standby right?
Well I could always hit up my ex....but I don't want to restart it with her and have her thinking that I want to get back together and do couple stuff
Because that's all she wants to do
Not worth the 2 hour drive

How was the last six games of the season? A great and impressive win against Detroit. An L to Phila and NY. Barely getting by Minnesota at the last second and a win but not a great win against TB and WAS. I don't think that's considered finishing the year strong but you're a homer so do your thing.
homer? I've been a Dallas fan for years. I actually played the sport. And a win is a win. So the barely win comments are irrelevant. The packers didn't win all the last games with super convincing fashion either but like I said a win is a win. you don't have to get mad and call names tho. We just having a simple debate.

Not mad, not calling you names. One team is extremely hot and one team isn't. Both have great offenses and both have average defenses. I'll go with the hot team that has the best QB in the game and plenty of playoff experience on the roster. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom