2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants defense is way better than the Dallas defense. GB is a VERY different team than it was when they played Dallas.
They're not that different actually. Just cause they had a nice little run to end the season. They were the number one run defense at the time which zeke gashed for over 150 yards. And no dez n the line up. If anything Rodgers is playing differently but that defense is the same. Dallas defense with injured players coming back makes them better.

Can tell you're new to the playoffs.

Rule number 1. You don't ever want to play the hottest team at the end of the season. The Packers were the ONLY team I didn't want to play in the entire ****** league and we faced them.

Dallas did not finish the year that strong and they're gonna have rust from that week off. Not a good look.

Rule number 1. You don't ever want to play the hottest team at the end of the season. The Packers were the ONLY team I didn't want to play in the entire ****** league and we faced them.

Dallas did not finish the year that strong and they're gonna have rust from that week off. Not a good look.
I'm not new to anything football my guy. Saying that would state that Dallas isn't hot?? lol ok. And finishing strong you mean by resting players and playing Sanchez in the final game ? If the packers start off slow like they did against the giants it will be a long game for Rodgers and co.

poor eddie 
mean.gif

I'm not new to anything football my guy. Saying that would state that Dallas isn't hot?? lol ok. And finishing strong you mean by resting players and playing Sanchez in the final game ? If the packers start off slow like they did against the giants it will be a long game for Rodgers and co.

How was the last six games of the season? A great and impressive win against Detroit. An L to Phila and NY. Barely getting by Minnesota at the last second and a win but not a great win against TB and WAS. I don't think that's considered finishing the year strong but you're a homer so do your thing.

Last edited:
i believe in Eddie. he needs to get on Bumble. coach StillIn and DSA will have him punching it in for 6 in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom