2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have prediction but I have a statement that I know will run true this time next year.

**** Trump

What did it feel like waking up this morning? I know ya have personal issues going on (and again, so sorry to hear dude ) but I'm curious about the post-SB loss feeling.

I never wanna feel hat feeling. When and if the Jets ever get in in my lifetime, they're winning the damn thing.

I was wearing one of my falcons jackets and was hoping that if I ran into someone in patriots gear on campus today they wouldnt try to come up to me

I always find it interesting when people wear their team's gear after they just lost a championship or a big regular season game. I won't wear any of my team's gear once they lose their last regular season game or exit the playoffs for a month or maybe even linger. I bought a few Giants hoodies and jackets on clearance once they got smacked and they're still in my closet chilling with tags.

Last edited:
Matt Ryan has been on the business end of a 17 and 21 point collapse in the playoffs

Hell the Lions came back from 21-3 in London versus them dudes

Totally different coaching staffs one common varible

I feel what you're says my but for this game I can't put it on Ryan cause when it came to that last drive in that clutch moment he did what he had to do. He escaped the rush got it the pocket and put that ball where only Julio could get it to put is in FG range in a instant. They did what they had to do coaches should have just run the ball and even if they got stuffed three times in a row it wouldn't have mattered cause Bryant is capabale of hitting a 50+ yarder easy. This one is on coaching.

Last edited:
I don't have prediction but I have a statement that I know will run true this time next year.

**** Trump

What did it feel like waking up this morning? I know ya have personal issues going on (and again, so sorry to hear dude ) but I'm curious about the post-SB loss feeling.

I never wanna feel hat feeling. When and if the Jets ever get in in my lifetime, they're winning the damn thing.

I was wearing one of my falcons jackets and was hoping that if I ran into someone in patriots gear on campus today they wouldnt try to come up to me

This is interesting to me. I always find it interesting when people wear their team's gear after they just lost a championship or a big regular season game. I won't wear any of my team's gear once they lose their last regular season game or exit the playoffs for a month or maybe even linger. I bought a few Giants hoodies and jackets on clearance once they got smacked and they're still in my closet chilling with tags.

Maybe it's cause your team won before. I don't know...But wearing your teams colors even after the most embarassing or gut wrenching loss is the whole pride in it.

Makes no sense to me those that are only a fan when things are good. Kinda shows the loyatly within man, but I won't go that far cause I don't know you.

Last edited:

**** Trump

I always find it interesting when people wear their team's gear after they just lost a championship or a big regular season game. I won't wear any of my team's gear once they lose their last regular season game or exit the playoffs for a month or maybe even linger. I bought a few Giants hoodies and jackets on clearance once they got smacked and they're still in my closet chilling with tags.

But you'll wear timbs to the beach

**** Trump

Personally I wear all my teams gear year round even if their season isn't going on. I wore my falcons jacket today cause no matter what that's still my team and I thought t was a small way to show support. Saw some others downtown today in their gear too

**** Trump

Personally I wear all my teams gear year round even if their season isn't going on. I wore my falcons jacket today cause no matter what that's still my team and I thought t was a small way to show support. Saw some others downtown today in their gear too

The way it should be. :smokin

I understand that view too. I'm not ashamed to be a fan of any of my teams. I've been a visitor at stadiums and wore my gear and had home crowds talk sh to me about it and that's cool. I got killed at work and by my boy's about the Giants getting rinsed this year. I didn't keep my gear in the closet because I was embarrassed, I feel like once your team is out, season is over. I don't know how to explain it, I'm weird.

I understand that view too. I'm not ashamed to be a fan of any of my teams. I've been a visitor at stadiums and wore my gear and had home crowds talk sh to me about it and that's cool. I got killed at work and by my boy's about the Giants getting rinsed this year. I didn't keep my gear in the closet because I was embarrassed, I feel like once your team is out, season is over. I don't know how to explain it, I'm weird.

Makes sense. I can respect this philosophy.

Last edited:
Maybe it's cause your team won before. I don't know...But wearing your teams colors even after the most embarassing or gut wrenching loss is the whole pride in it.

Makes no sense to me those that are only a fan when things are good. Kinda shows the loyatly within man, but I won't go that far cause I don't know you.
agreed miss me with that . can't see things like that. I was also wearing my cowboys hat right after we took an l in that playoff game.

I wear my laker gear all the time no matter what and we suck as.

Last edited:

Where the f are all these Pats fans coming from?!?
The alt-right.
jesus 
laugh.gif

one of the more funnier memes from last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom