2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what time is the hof announcement :nerd: TO and TD please :nerd:

Last edited:
Been a soul crushing week, leaving my job of 12 years for another one. Saying goodbye was truly brutal. :frown:

So haven't been in much, but been chewing on Belichick's legacy.

Falcons O compares favorably to the 99-00 Rams. As we all know, Bill was able to slow them down and win a Super Bowl.

Regardless of tomorrow, beat the Falcons or give up 50, he's the greatest coach in NFL history.

He traded Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins. Fewest points allowed in the league. With literally no real star power. Just 11 guys that know and execute their roles. (11+ the backups I should say)

He wins with Gronk. Wins without Gronk.
With Moss, without Moss.

One week he has Brady throw for 450, another he uses Jonas Gray to run for 200. The next Gray doesn't even play.

He swaps out Welker for Edelman, Amendola, now Hogan. Plain doesn't matter.

Loses Aaron Hernandez to death row. Don't matter.

Brady gets hurt, he's goes 11-5 with a QB that didn't even play college ball.

3-1 this year without Brady OR Gronk. (And having dealt Chandler)

He can beat you running, passing, defense, special teams, I mean....Vinateri out, Gostkowski in, no drop off.

Moves Richard Seymour. Let's Wilfork go.

Revis in, Revis out.

He loses his franchise QB, replaces him with a nothing 6th round pick, wins 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

Every player. Every component. Every advantage (I don't subscribe to video tapes or air pressure as mattering) he finds a way. He takes away your strengths and makes you adjust to your 2nd-3rd best weapons. If you can't, you're done.

You try to take his away, he goes to the next. Zero problem.

Hell, take away his OC, DC, GM, no effect, he keeps winning. Those pieces? Fail at their next stops. (Minus Pioli I suppose)

He loses a player, trains a replacement.
Loses a coach, trains replacement.

Take away draft picks, no matter.
Misses on some draft picks, no matter.

OLine sucks, throw sooner.
Poor secondary, improve pass rush.

The guy adapts to EVERYTHING.

What he has done is mind boggling.

He's a helmet catch and the Manningham miracle from even more Super Bowl wins.

The L he almost took to Seattle was created on a miracle catch from a receiver laying on the ground. Then an UDFA won the game. Because the kid was well coached.

7 Super Bowls from 01-17. And who knows what might have happened in 08 with Tom instead of Cassel.

Now there's whispers of Bill letting Gronk go. He'll deepen the roster elsewhere and just use Bennett + some other gem he'll unearth.

I haven't even brought up his work as a DC in New York.

He's a coaching God. Win or lose tomorrow, hot takes will reign all over him, but step back and view everything he's done, and how he's done it, incredible.

Please retire already. :smh:

Bob hasn't failed :nerd:

And where's the next job? Better pay? Good luck sir.

We joke, but Hoody truely is the GOAT.

Thomas well.

Exciting to see from a football stand point, frustrating from a fan stand point.

CP that breakdown of Belicheat is so spot on. I cannot wait until Brady and him are gone. Then and only then, will the AFCE begin to see change.

Last edited:
They did TO wrong again 
mean.gif

Wish it was published who these idiot voters were. Straight ******** for a second year in a row.

TO not being a first ballot HOFer is a damn travesty.

I guess Moss is never getting in either. 

Moss is well liked and is part of the media now :lol:,he's def going in 1st ballot

Agree that TO should've too :smh:,voters are full of ****

Last edited:
Man I came here right after I saw the TO alert.

************* ******** about TO.
mad.gif
mean.gif

He wasn't a saint off the field but there is no denying that is one of the GOAT WRs of all time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom