2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still vividly remember the intro for the first game. Vince, the fireworks and the "kickoff". I thought the kickoff was so dope, I'll never forget my Uncle telling me that was the dumbest **** ever. Hahahaha, instant injuries.

Never seen that one.
Nobody has 
laugh.gif

Here we go :rolleyes

This will only heighten Jets fans’ hopes about seeing Deshaun Watson in green come the end of April: The Clemson quarterback is receptive to starting his career with the embattled franchise.

“I wouldn’t mind it,” the national title-winning quarterback and two-time Hesiman Trophy finalist said Thursday on ESPN Radio. “I wouldn’t mind coming to New York.”

:rofl: :rofl:

Man I got all the spots you need.

Where you end up going? I mainly lurk in here. Need to post more, but see the way my trash *** team is set up...... :smh:

I def remember going to Giordano's. Went to Harolds chicken, and a couple other pizza spots, off the top of my head. Me and my girl were there for a week, and didn't feel like we made a dent in the city :lol:

Last edited:
A, Calif. — Crow's feet inched a little closer alongside Don Shula's weary eyes.

Nothing else changed.

He came off the phone from telling President Reagan that he was "proud" of the Dolphins. And then he stood tall in Miami's funereal dressing room in the bowels of the Rose Bowl and spoke without a quiver of how the ******** had smashed his Super Bowl XVII dream to 27-17 smithereens.

"It could have been a great story," Shula said. "But now it will only be on the ********. I realize better than anyone else that after a Super Bowl they're only going to be talking about one team, and it won't be the Dolphins. We had a fine season, and we have to turn this loss into a learning experience, which is the only positive thing I can possibly say about it."

Sunday, nine years after his second successive Super Bowl runaway, he could only say positive things about the ********. He let that roll like the gentleman he is.

"Give them all the credit. Their coach, Joe Gibbs. The great fullback, John Riggins. And a quarterback, Joe Theismann, who did a super job on us.

"They deserve to be champions. They had the best record of anybody in the regular season and now they come out of the Super Bowl with the best record, and when you do that, you're the best, and they are the best."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom