2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

they need to get rid of the probowl entirely. 

too many guys risk injury, it's boring. 

only entitled, casual, middle american fans watch the pro bowl. Think they're owed an "all-star" game. 
laugh.gif
 I agree

Oh, so, white america?

middle america

Middle-class America. Suburban, predominately caucasian, reminiscent of Pleasant ville. Common family unit consists of moderately successful father, stay-at-home mother, 2.5 blond kids, and a very, very nice lawn. Middle Americans thrive on monotony of routine and everything vanilla. The police have nothing better to do but harass and oppress anything remotely teenager, while 90% of parental figures are taking some sort of anti-depressant/bi-polar medication. The kids are avid drug users, as there is nothing else in town to occupy themselves with.

Sounds a little like a Twilight Zone? It is.

The middle class in the US, especially when regarded as a conservative political force.

Last edited:
middle america

Middle-class America. Suburban, predominately caucasian, reminiscent of Pleasant ville. Common family unit consists of moderately successful father, stay-at-home mother, 2.5 blond kids, and a very, very nice lawn. Middle Americans thrive on monotony of routine and everything vanilla. The police have nothing better to do but harass and oppress anything remotely teenager, while 90% of parental figures are taking some sort of anti-depressant/bi-polar medication. The kids are avid drug users, as there is nothing else in town to occupy themselves with.

Sounds a little like a Twilight Zone? It is.

The middle class in the US, especially when regarded as a conservative political force.

Also usually the people most comfortable talking about politics at work even though they say don't talk politics at work.

I remember my pops told me one time "Son you're not supposed to talk politics at work but white people don't care about that in the work place and will do it anyway so you just don't talk about it for your sanity...its not worth arguing."

:lol:

the cookie cutter american lifestyle doesn't really exist anymore. The middle class is shrinking. 

It must've been awesome to be a straight white male in the 50's. 

believe me I know, I see it every day, the problem is nobody wants to live within their means anymore and everybody is owed something

I hate when I talk to families who willing don't do **** with their lives than want their kids to get every thing free too :smh:

:lol:

the cookie cutter american lifestyle doesn't really exist anymore. The middle class is shrinking. 

It must've been awesome to be a straight white male in the 50's. 

believe me I know, I see it every day, the problem is nobody wants to live within their means anymore and everybody is owed something

I hate when I talk to families who willing don't do **** with their lives than want their kids to get every thing free too :smh:

Basically.

People can't afford their mortgages, can't afford health care, and higher education.

I saw some statistic that showed the average person has over 50K in student debt. That's insane.

I always try to tell my college friends it takes serious money to live comfortably, but they don't understand it. I hate when people say stuff like "I don't need money to be happy."

Essentially just hit them with the conceited .gif

They'll learn eventually

Last edited:
i'm not comfortable talking politics because:

a) i don't follow it enough to intelligently talk about it (kinda like shatter and his football takes on Brady and the Pats)
b) i don't give a **** about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom