2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't see a lot of Goff at Cal and I'm not judging him off what he's done wit the Rams because that team was ****dd from coaching staff to the players BUT this guy is literally an idiot. He's dumb. I don't think QB is a position you can be stupid and play at a high level.

. And christian gon be starting sooner then later this season

More about how they use him.. you wanna focus on touches, get him somewhere between 15-20 per combined rushes and receptions

Probably not best to use him on returns unless really really needed

Season 2 coming...

IMG_5466.JPG

Eh.

I'm fairly done talking QB's with 95% of this board. Just read the last few pages, it's all still there.

Ches can handle what needs to be said.

I just caught up...

I've seen sooooo many people literally say what we said about RT17 prior to last season. Except he was actually only 2 to 3 years in at the time. Year 4 was decent considering he was sacked almost 50 times and had two coaches sabotaging him, last year was good before injury.

"Give him time."
"Bad OLine" (No one was sacked more then Tannehill BG (Before Gase))
"Bad Recievers"
"Give the QB benefit of the doubt"

For RT No... saying these things just gives him an excuse. But for Luck, Kaep, Russ and the rest of the crew... acceptable and a lot of logic there.

Never change fellas.

I think the difference between RT and those QBs you mentioned was the fact those other QBs brought some king of excitement for a general football fan to watch.

Russ / Luck are exciting to watch.

Kap to an extent as well.

Tanne, not so much.

Don't have to be exciting to have the same narrative yet two different definitions and acception. And exciting is personal preference and opinion where as facts are just facts.

The thing with Tannehill is, the results so far are average, you can insert whatever excuse but the facts are the same. Average.

You have some Dolfans hyping Tannehill up like he's better than average all the while tearing down other young quarterbacks from Wilson, Luck, Newton, Cousins,Carr, Kaeperenick Wentz etc etc.

It's not defending RT, Not what was said.

It's that the same is said for every QB from Kaep (is now a top 15 QB) and Wentz to Luck and Russ and it's ok. It's accepted.

When stats and more importantly video have proven RT had the worst OLine for 3 years, he was often killed in the pocket, and he had a head coach and OC not coaching him up with a poor to bad WR core... just excuses. RT sucks... doesn't matter the reason.

This can be said for any QB in the same situation, it's not accepted for him but for others. MF to your point, Wentz and RT had the same first season yet we provide "excuses" for Wentz. Mind you, I sided with Wentz... no weapons, poor OLine play and a poor RB by committee.

It's just funny to me as all. Not really a big deal, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom