2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has said he's a bad QB bro....just him being a top 10 QB is debatable
I will tell you that he's better than at least half of the league's starting QBs
So that puts him with Kaep according to NT :lol:
There's literally no way you could say Luck has had a better career and therefore you can't say he's clearly better. Him being top 10 is not debatable

Russell Wilson had 13 turnovers last season not 19.

Quarterback can have bad stretches.

Joe Montana once had a six game stretch in the playoffs were he had 7 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

Dan Marino had a six game skid in the playoffs were he had 4 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.

Finally watched last night's hard knocks. Man they got some likable characters on that team. Jameis is awesome. McCoy and his son. Bullough. And Douglas Martin sweeping rookies off the stage :rofl:

So that puts him with Kaep according to NT :lol:
There's literally no way you could say Luck has had a better career and therefore you can't say he's clearly better. Him being top 10 is not debatable
What? No one has even thought of Kaep being a top 10 QB, let alone even top 15 the past three seasons. Not sure how he's even relevant in this discussion.

Finally watched last night's hard knocks. Man they got some likable characters on that team. Jameis is awesome. McCoy and his son. Bullough. And Douglas Martin sweeping rookies off the stage :rofl:

Agreed. Last few Hard Knocks I got bored with fast. This season will be great.

What? No one has even thought of Kaep being a top 10 QB, let alone even top 15 the past three seasons. Not sure how he's even relevant in this discussion.
What do u mean. According to a bunch in this thread Kap is better than half the QBs in the league. So wouldn't put him around top 15?

What do u mean. According to a bunch in this thread Kap is better than half the QBs in the league. So wouldn't put him around top 15?
Again, no one has said that. We know he's better than Tom Savage, Mike Glennon, Brock Osweiler, and even Bortles, but those guys are like bottom 5 QB tier....point out who said Kaep is a top 15 QB...

All I know is with the game on the line, Seahawk fans want Russell handing the ball off. Tells me all I need to know....

:lol:

Even if Joe Montana was under center with Jerry Rice on the outside, I'd want Lynch punching it i'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom