2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you guys think will be the best qb from this last draft?

Trubisky, Watson and Mahomes I think are the only ones with the real franchise caliber ceilings. So much is about situation and I like Trubisky's the least, but he might be the best of all 3. Mahomes has time to grow and won't start from Day 1. Watson will be put into action by week 5 at the latest...Given his maturity, I think he has the quickest "success." Long run I like Trubisky. Long shot, I'd take Mahomes.

giphy.gif

Josh Dobbs is gonna be a sleeper. Son can learn the game watching Ben for a few years.

I mean cam Newton had one great year and he was anointed.

I think luck is really good and don't get all the slander for him. Not like he has a good team around him .

Dobbs is the smartest, but his quarterback instincts aren't to the level you want and he's more flash in the pan. Good backup type.

speaking of rookie QBs, i need Horsemouth to give Chad Kelly a shot. i know it won't be until next season, but i like him. not the smartest, but he's not scared to sling it :lol:

He was or is my favorite of this past class

*waits for passive aggressive comment about Kelly from a certain someone*

Last edited:
:lol:

Eddie added context to his list but I still don't agree.

Rivers arguably had his worst season statistically last season.

30 total turnovers to his 33 TD passes. Basura
Eh he had to throw a lot more than usual given the running game had problems and their defense was trash except for Bosa and Hayward

I guess you could swap him with Stafford

When it's all said and done Carr will be seen as a better QB than Luck.

Since Russ has taken over as the focal point Seahawks have fallen off from what they were.
Russ ain't a superstar qb. Cut it out.and I like Russ as a qb but a star he ain't. He's good tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom