2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chester McFloppy blew up a condom and threw it on the field at the Cubs game. Cubs fans are cray
C8_7C4TUQAA2HWi.jpg

Go on YouTube and type "Planet Fitness Lunk Alarm," there are tons of videos of people triggering the alarm

people can do whatever they want at the gym, I only care about myself

$10 >

:pimp:

but for real this is why people are afraid of gyms, your normal dude who is fat and out of shape is too intimidated to go to a gym where they feel uncomfortable so I command PF

Last edited:
people can do whatever they want at the gym, I only care about myself

$10 >

:pimp:

but for real this is why people are afraid of gyms, your normal dude who is fat and out of shape is too intimidated to go to a gym where they feel uncomfortable so I command PF

Explain the pizza/bagel hand outs tho at PF? :lol:

it's a good point, man. i catch myself sometimes judging people at the gym. but only for a second. i always catch myself immediately and say, "a) i was a chunky noob when i started, b) there are people here in way better shape than me, and c) worry about yourself, not others."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom