2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dog DSA posted is collectors
whoa whoa whoa..

who was it that had someone else's dog in their avy?

nerd.gif

Just lost my cat a few weeks ago. :frown:

**** cancer.

that's terrible :frown:

Yeah, it was super ****** and sudden. Wifey and I came back from ECCC and he was acting lethargic and weird. Took him into the vet, ran tests, they call came back clean. We adopted a kitten in December so they said it might be stress/anxiety brought on by the kitten. So, we kept the kitten in a different room for a few days but he wasn't really improving. Stopped eating and that's when we knew something was up. Took him in for an ultrasound and he passed away during it. Had the vet do an autopsy afterwards and he had cancer EVERYWHERE -- liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, etc. Vet said that cats hide stuff super well -- something to do with showing weakness in the wild. Even if we'd found it like six months ago there's nothing we coulda done. Lil' man was only 9 1/2, too. :frown:

Yeah, it was super ****** and sudden. Wifey and I came back from ECCC and he was acting lethargic and weird. Took him into the vet, ran tests, they call came back clean. We adopted a kitten in December so they said it might be stress/anxiety brought on by the kitten. So, we kept the kitten in a different room for a few days but he wasn't really improving. Stopped eating and that's when we knew something was up. Took him in for an ultrasound and he passed away during it. Had the vet do an autopsy afterwards and he had cancer EVERYWHERE -- liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines, etc. Vet said that cats hide stuff super well -- something to do with showing weakness in the wild. Even if we'd found it like six months ago there's nothing we coulda done. Lil' man was only 9 1/2, too. :frown:

god damn, I am about to stop and get 12 pounds of treats on my way home now

losing a pet is the worst damn thing, 9 and a half is way too young for a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom