Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to revisit this........makin sure I have all the details here..........Browns gonna let Pryor get whined and dined by real franchises.........and they have 102 million, in cap space? Really?

100 mil in cap space, you wouldn't even feel keeping one of your two best players, no matter what the cost, and they say no, hoping he doesn't get swooped by the Patriots, or the Colts, or the Packers, Saints, etc? :{

I hope they get him back, but what a moronic gamble.

:lol

I had this conversation in the brethren group chat. Torrey was being cut from the 49ers... for no apparent reason... and they went from $90 million to $95 or something...

Why?

You have NO talent and now have even less!

It would of been nice if they ALREADY TOOK CARE OF THEIR TALENT but no. Hope they completely blow it in FA.

There were reports months ago that Jerry wanted a 2nd or 3rd and teams weren't interested. I agree that teams get desperate and do dumb **** but he's old, always hurt and has a terrible contract. Dallas might get a 4th.

Remember when Minnesota was 5-0. Hahahaha, thread thought they were in the SB already. Minnesota gave up a first rounder for a QB that would miss the playoffs. What a joke.

Bradford still under 30 and his contract was ok the last 2 times traded

So this is the justification for giving up a first round pick?

At this point, a high first round pick?

This is it?

This is the best rebuttal you guys have for me?

John Keim‏Verified account @john_keim 16h16 hours ago

Yes, as @chaddukes tweeted, ******** WR Pierre Garcon indeed requested a trade early in the season, his agent confirmed 1/2

Man...ship is sinking in DC.

I expected the Skins to retain either Jackson or Garcon...never envisioned losing both. This, on top of the whole SM mess, is setting the team back SO far after all the progress they've made over the past few seasons.

Hold up,since it's such a ****show up in DC,why the **** did they just extend Gruden? :rollin

To try their best to cover it up. Make it seem like all is well when it's the complete opposite. Best part is he was on the hot seat last year and you extend him. The Reds remind me of my Knicks. They're a joke and always will be.

Last edited:

Hold up,since it's such a ****show up in DC,why the **** did they just extend Gruden?
roll.gif
To try their best to cover it up. Make it seem like all is well when it's the complete opposite. Best part is he was on the hot seat last year and you extend him. The Reds remind me of my Knicks. They're a joke and always will be.
 Appearing on 106.7 The Fan in D.C., the Washington Post's Mike Jones stated the ******** and GM Scot McCloughan are "headed to a divorce." Jones essentially stated that Jay Gruden's two-year extension was a P.R. move amid organizational chaos. "And that's the sad thing, because Scot is such a good dude," said Jones. "Loves football. Eats, drinks, sleeps it. You talk to guys who've worked with him in the league, and all he does is watch football and unfortunately drink. There's frictions that are going on there between him and (team president) Bruce Allen ... some type of blowup. This thing is headed to a divorce." Jones guessed McCloughan's exit will be made official after April's draft.
 Appearing on 106.7 The Fan in D.C., the Washington Post's Mike Jones referred to NFL Network's "report" of a three-way trade involving Kirk Cousins, Tony Romo, and the 49ers as "fake." Jones seems to believe ******** president Bruce Allen used NFL Network's Ian Rapoport as a mouthpiece to spread the rumor as a misinformation tactic with the ******** embroiled in front-office drama. Ultimately, the ******** decided giving Jay Gruden a two-year extension would be better P.R. "Bruce was like, alright we gotta do something because my fake Ian Rapoport ******** three-way trade thing didn't work to change the story." Jones suggested the ******** are now seen as so dysfunctional NFL agents are wary of their players signing with Washington because they're unaware of who's in charge. GM Scot McCloughan did not attend the Combine and is expected to be let go after April's draft.

I just realized Pryor is 28 years old already. If they tagged him he'll be 29 and possibly demanding a big contract with a small sample size of play. Wonder if that has to do with Browns decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom