Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets‘ reported interest in free agent quarterback Mike Glennon is “largely overblown,” according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. General manager Mike Maccagnan and staff have been linked to Glennon several occasions, but the club’s front office doesn’t believe the Buccaneers backup quarterback is worth the $14MM he’s likely to command on the open market. Ultimately, New York thinks Glennon will land with the Bears, who have also been connected to the free agent signal-caller.
PFT

Damn.

I want it all to happen... it's Christmas eve part 1... and then the draft!!

God damn I love this time of year for football.

sauces are saying denver is going after romo 8o

if denver gets a o-line it just might work 8o

last time a former cowboy (ware) went to denver 8o

if all above check off 8o

Getting an oline to protect romo will be the hard part..A bad snap might just break his back

I want Romo to go to the Texans or Reds.

View media item 2358919

BOB needs to get on that phone as soon as he's released. Dudes have a good D,solid skill position players and he'd get to stay in Texas playing indoors. F Brock

'Zona wouldn't be a bad spot either but it looks like they've tethered their fortunes and future on the husk of Carson Palmer :x

Last edited:
I just want to revisit this........makin sure I have all the details here..........Browns gonna let Pryor get whined and dined by real franchises.........and they have 102 million, in cap space? Really?

100 mil in cap space, you wouldn't even feel keeping one of your two best players, no matter what the cost, and they say no, hoping he doesn't get swooped by the Patriots, or the Colts, or the Packers, Saints, etc? :{

I hope they get him back, but what a moronic gamble.

Released??
Keep reading that Jerrah would do him a solid and cut him so that he could pick where he'd go next easier

Haven't seen that at all... why the hell would he do that?!

Horrible business decision. Can easily get a 2nd/3rd if Minny gave a 1st for Bradford.

Out of loyalty to his second son :lol. I highly doubt they'll be getting solid offers for dude coming off not playing in almost 2 years as well as being old and often hurt. That's just horrible value for any potential trade partners

Jerrah came out and said that they have some sort of gentlemans agreement that he wouldn't go to another team like the Skins,don't know why they'd have any kind of agreement like that if he was staying or getting traded.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article136529788.html

Last edited:
There's been rumors for weeks that Jerry would cut him because of how much he loves Romo.

Dallas isn't getting a 2nd or 3rd. Old, injury prone and his contract. 5th round, MAYBE a 4th.

And of course Romo is way better than Bradford.

Let me ask all of you...

Did ANYONE think often injured and not very good Samuel Bradford for a first round pick?

Anyone saying he can't go for a 2nd/3rd you have no proof of that, it's just your feeling. I have proof that teams will over spend and panic. Glennon going to the Bears for $14/year (supposedly)... he hasn't been playing for the same time as Romo. Romo is better than Bradford and for a team like the Texans or Broncos who are close...

Argument is null.

Last edited by a moderator:
Released??
Keep reading that Jerrah would do him a solid and cut him so that he could pick where he'd go next easier

Haven't seen that at all... why the hell would he do that?!

Horrible business decision. Can easily get a 2nd/3rd if Minny gave a 1st for Bradford.

Out of loyalty to his second son :lol. I highly doubt they'll be getting solid offers for dude coming off not playing in almost 2 years as well as being old and often hurt. That's just horrible value for any potential trade partners

Jerrah came out and said that they have some sort of gentlemans agreement that he wouldn't go to another team like the Skins,don't know why they'd have any kind of agreement like that if he was staying or getting traded.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article136529788.html

Good Guy Jerrah.

Bradford still under 30 and his contract was ok the last 2 times traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom