Status
Not open for further replies.
zorn-haynesworth-skins400.jpg

View media item 2357952

so I guess the Brown's really are letting Pryor hit free agency

I just..... :{

You have 1, 12, 33, 52, and 65.

You keep Pryor, you have Joe Thomas.

You have Barnidge, Crowell, Duke, Coleman, Shelton, you added Jamie Collins......Keep building on that foundation and don't be stupid.

How ******* hard is that? :{

I still got the Texans winning the division assuming they address the QB situation

Titans have the right draft and I think it's them.. talent be able to overcome the subpar coaching

Almost did last year.. and Texans got the 1st place schedule

so I guess the Brown's really are letting Pryor hit free agency

You have Barnidge, Crowell, Duke, Coleman, Shelton, you added Jamie Collins......Keep building on that foundation and don't be stupid.

For the Browns.. pretty easy actually

The one team that could have pulled a 'skins' and make pryor prove it, didn't

Now some team will have to give him decent enough money

they should probably try and move Barnidge, he's gonna be 32 come September

I'm very interested to know what kind of money Pryor will command but I would probably give him $12 million over giving that to Stills

I just don't understand. You're the Browns. You have to deal with Baltimore, Pitt, and Cincy, all of them in their wheelhouse right now, all doin well. You aren't fixin the Browns in one shot, so stay stackin and buildin and keep grinding til you build a solid roster.

And somehow you're about to lose one of your best assets, for nothing? When you had all the cards? **** :|

NFL is so God damn stupid. Stupid *** Owners and GM's everywhere. :{

Honestly, should have moved joe Thomas if they had they had offers for at least a 1st

they should probably try and move Barnidge, he's gonna be 32 come September

I'm very interested to know what kind of money Pryor will command but I would probably give him $12 million over giving that to Stills

I mean, if you're gonna go "all in" on tearing it down, I agree, trade it all. Sell everything, I would understand that. Taking one step forward, and 6 steps back tho, that I don't understand.

Last edited:
Browns letting Pryor walk is smart IMO, also he could still sign with them after testing the waters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom