Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still,having Snyder's personal lackey, Cooley, openly speculating on air about dude's personal demons while having the team not say a thing was not a good look anyway you spin it imo.

Don't even get me started on Cooley. Dude has done a 180 since becoming part of the media. He's been called out on his BS before and Orakpo said he was going to put hands on him.

IMO, I think McVay was his mole/source inside of ******** Park. If he was getting any intel on McC, it was probably from him.

*in thinking about it...Scot's had his hiccups....

Remember the situation last year w/ Diana Russini? Scot's wife even got involved. For a team that was trying to stay away from personnel controversy, McC didn't do himself any favors. Skip ahead to now, if he's back to drinking heavily, you gotta wonder if the folks in the FO have just had enough? Makes you really wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

The one thing I will say is that since he hasn't been fired, maybe the team is trying to get him help. THis man is SO talented at evaluating talent.

Last edited:
Still,having Snyder's personal lackey, Cooley, openly speculating on air about dude's personal demons while having the team not say a thing was not a good look anyway you spin it imo.

Don't even get me started on Cooley. Dude has done a 180 since becoming part of the media. He's been called out on his BS before and Orakpo said he was going to put hands on him.

IMO, I think McVay was his mole/source inside of ******** Park. If he was getting any intel on McC, it was probably from him.

Yea seems like he's become the unofficial mouthpiece for the Skins :lol. I was just looking at it from dudes perspective, how's he supposed to find a new job in the league now with his business all out in the open? Gonna be an uphill battle for him and I thought he was doing a solid job in DC too personnel wise

Last edited:
I just turned on WWE

Goldberg really going to headline WM?

man that **** was trash, Braun losing and and KO getting washed |I

highlight of the day was watching Logan **** was :eek

From what I saw of Fastlane it was hot trash. Especially it being the ppv right before Mania.

Logan was that good?

Logan is that good.

Also iko uwais new movie headshot is really good too.

Mike Glennon .... 15m per year ..... 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Lowkey he brought up some good points in his argument on why he could do it :lol,I'd watch for the lulz

Mike Glennon .... 15m per year ..... :x :{

Whoever offers that needs to be fired as soon as Glennon puts pen to paper

Since when were backup QB's in demand like that? TyGod is gonna get 20m per at this rate

Last edited:
Marshon Lattimore ran a 4.36 :x

I'd be ecstatic if he falls to 6 but I can see the Titans picking him 5th

Washington gonna do something big. Everyone thinks we're back sliding. You'll all learn. HTTR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom