• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

#Packers RB Eddie Lacy is set to visit the #Seahawks, #Vikings and #Packers, per @_SportsTrust

Lacy really gotta visit with his current team :rofl:

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

#Packers RB Eddie Lacy is set to visit the #Seahawks, #Vikings and #Packers, per @_SportsTrust
Lacy really gotta visit with his current team
roll.gif
I found that weird too 
laugh.gif

probably a food spot he wants to hit up

Last edited:
@JasonLaCanfora: Told nothing imminent on Cooks trade and Saints definitely value him and have a plan for him if value not there in trade...

Dudes overplayed their hand :lol:,I don't buy they have a plan for keeping him either given the beef between him and their new no.1 WR

Last edited:
Chargers free-agent LB Manti Te’o is scheduled to visit the Saints in the next 24 hours, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 9, 2017

Forgot he was in the NFL

Been pretty invisible since he was drafted

I see what you did there :nerd:

I don't see it.
Manti didn't see his gf too

You didn't see my "I don't see it" comment :tongue: .

good jobs Saints, you overvalued Cooks and had the receiver you think is your #1 mock him on Twitter

@JasonLaCanfora: Told nothing imminent on Cooks trade and Saints definitely value him and have a plan for him if value not there in trade...

Dudes overplayed their hand :lol:,I don't buy they have a plan for keeping him either given the beef between him and their new no.1 WR

Morons. Should've jumped all over the Butler trade. Cooks is nice but they're acting like he's Julio nice

What is the value for Pretty Jimmy?

If the Browns give the 12th, the 2nd they fleeced from the Texans today and a 2nd next year. I think it's a win for both teams.

You can't get fleeced if you're giving up Brock, just like attaching a 1st rounder to Corey Brewer

Last edited:
I love that the Browns have added extra picks, I'm always in favor of that, but if they then turn those picks into Jimmy G, I'm back to loathing that franchise.

And I still do not agree with losing Pryor over 2 million, but you can pay basically 8 million to get a 2nd rounder from Houston. (if they pay at least half of Brock's deal per the reports)

I love that the Browns have added extra picks, I'm always in favor of that, but if they then turn those picks into Jimmy G, I'm back to loathing that franchise.

And I still do not agree with losing Pryor over 2 million, but you can pay basically 8 million to get a 2nd rounder from Houston. (if they pay at least half of Brock's deal per the reports)

I dont get signing britt.. when the right thing to do was franchise Pryor and basically make him prove it

Play this year out then go after usc dude next year on rookie deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom