Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering who are these teams inquiring about Brock.

Have they not watched any of his 2016-17 season games? Or any of his career games?

Wondering who are these teams inquiring about Brock.

Have they not watched any of his 2016-17 season games? Or any of his career games?
You know theres always some Super cocky OC out there telling the GM and HC "let me get my hands on him and i can do this with him" 

What is the value for Pretty Jimmy?

If the Browns give the 12th, the 2nd they fleeced from the Texans today and a 2nd next year. I think it's a win for both teams.

If the Browns give the 12th, the 2nd they fleeced from the Texans today and a 2nd next year. I think it's a win for both teams.

Three picks? Ehhh, seems okay, not great. Haven't seen enough of Jimmy. Only played three games and in a system.

Last edited:
Free agent linebacker Gerald Hodges will visit the Chiefs https://t.co/vgQfJFq8T6
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 9, 2017

maxresdefault.jpg

Can he fill a gap, stay disciplined and be a sure tackler? :nerd:

Brock couldn't get the job done here. We had weapons on offense too

I was hoping for a day Hopkins body slams Brock on the sidelines. I know that ***** ecstatic

Three picks? Ehhh, seems okay, not great. Haven't seen enough ODB Jimmy. Only played three games and in a system.

Jimmy was a good prospect in college. This ain't Matt Cassell we talking about

The Browns literally don't have enough roster spots to play all their draft picks. Giving up picks for them is different than other teams

Last edited:
I'm not trading 3-4 picks for Jimmy. Not worth it. Rather sign someone else and keep building. Jimmy won't ball out in Cleveland.

Last edited:
For browns, 2nd this year.. and a conditional 2nd

Are what i would offer.. take it or leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom