• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know Allen had 3 years left on his deal,Hoody won

@jeffphowe: The Patriots owe Dwayne Allen $5 million in cash in 2017, $5M in 2018 and $7.4M in 2019. Really smart move by Belichick here.

@nickmaz96 what are we doing at QB dude
laugh.gif

Packers fans, school me on Nick Perry.

Injuries have kind of held him back most of his time here. He was having break out season before messing his hand up pretty badly later in the year. He was fantastic before missing time and finishing the year with huge club on his hand so there's a pretty big question mark on what kind of money he will demand.

In the end I expect the Packers to resign him because that's all we do and we can't afford the time it will take to develop someone new.

Last edited:
nick. nick. what are we doing at QB dude :lol:

I guess it's Petty or the draft

No point in spending money on someone like Glennon, Hoyer, or Cutler when you could get similar production from Petty.

Gotta let Hack and Petty compete. HAVE to see what Hack is capable of as a 2nd round pick.

They'll suck enough to draft a QB early in 2018. That's ideal at this point in time.

I'm expecting to see a real growing pain season coming up.

Got our FB [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Vikes should be addressing that O-line first before they entertain any new RB's. They should also consider looking at Bennett.

Him and Rudolph together would be :pimp:

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet

On the Kenny Stills front, The #Dolphins are trying to keep him, but at least three teams are still in the mix. The dominoes wait.

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom