• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C6ay0AwUsAApmcI.jpg

So it sounds like Romo probably made a deal. You release me and I won't sign with an NFCE team?

Would love to see him go to WAS

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl

Best projected to be available QBs (part 1): C. Kaepernick, Josh McCown, N. Foles, B. Gabbert, M. Sanchez, R. Mallett, M. McGloin, C. Keenum

:x

Adam Caplan‏Verified account @caplannfl

Part2: D. Orlovsky, S. Hill, L. Jones, G. Smith, Ponder, Clemens, Nassib.

:x :x :x

Last edited:
with those QBs I don't see how Philly cant trade daniels for something...id love for us to get some pick in return...im sure we can bamboozle one team out there..cmon Howie

with those QBs I don't see how Philly cant trade daniels for something...id love for us to get some pick in return...im sure we can bamboozle one team out there..cmon Howie
don't even need anything in return.. we get a non-guaranteed deal and I'm ecstatic

There were no trade talks b/n WSH and SF and likelihood of Cousins trade was always low, but Hoyer signing effectively totally scuttles it..
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) March 8, 2017

These hectic moments in sports reporting always entertaining lol

Didn't they say 95% probability and "just about a done deal" days ago? :rofl:

They said that yesterday.

There has to be some accountability for that nonsense. Straight up posting FAKE NEWS

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account  @JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago

... On bright side for the Ravens, I'm told there is a very, very strong likelihood of Torrey Smith signing with BAL. Good news for Flacco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom