2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate watching Curry. He can only score off illegal screens or vs a big man on a switch. 
laugh.gif

I hate watching Curry. He can only score off illegal screens or vs a big man on a switch. McCollum just clamped him. I'll never forget Kevin Love locking him up on the perimeter in the finals.

Curry had a sprained MCL that series. He couldn't even shake Tristan Thompson all series long.

Kevin Love played the best defense of his career in that possession as well :lol:

cavs/w's finals going to be in the 130s with the lack of perimeter defense :lol:
brons supplements really kick in when May hits

Last edited:

For what? Dudes supporting his brother.
I doubt very seriously the Pistons or their fans care about him wearing his brother's jersey.

Not everyone is an obsessed sports fan. Players wear fitted hats on teams they don't play for ALL THE TIME.

I doubt very seriously the Pistons or their fans care about him wearing his brother's jersey.

Not everyone is an obsessed sports fan. Players wear fitted hats on teams they don't play for ALL THE TIME.

I remember a Vikings rookie caught flack for wearing a Raiders hat last year after he was drafted.

Damn, Draymond really is the heart and soul of the Warriors. The team is totally different without him.

Can't remember the last time I've seen a player like him having an immeasurable impact on the team without leaving a large footprint on offense.

Dennis Rodman? He's not the same as Green on offense though.

Damn, Draymond really is the heart and soul of the Warriors. The team is totally different without him.

Can't remember the last time I've seen a player like him having an immeasurable impact on the team without leaving a large footprint on offense.

Dennis Rodman? He's not the same as Green on offense though.

ben wallace

I thought this series was going to be a snoozefest shootout to Portland for making it at least watchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom