2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
clippers fans are just a bunch of people in LA with nothing better to do on a Tuesday night 
laugh.gif

Clipper fans nervous as hell. You'd think they'd all be stompin their feet on the bleachers and making all kinds of crazy noise as if their season was on the line. They do NOTHING to pump up their team.

This crowd is pathetic af. They all need to go back to that dump known as the Sports Arena because they have no business being at Staples, the arena of Champions.

And yeah I'm hating, because with fans like this, they deserve to be hated on.

LOL you another one. You love us.

LMAO...I make fun of the Clippers fan base all day long because they don't know the difference between winning and losing.

I guess you know all about losing since you been doing that all your life

Seriously though this crowd is horrendous. Zero life in there
They've been that way for decades.

Like I said, Clippers fans don't know the difference between winning and losing and is why their noise level is always the same. They don't know what it means to be in the playoffs because this franchise has never won anything significant.

Hill obviously got fouled in the corner. Why did gh get a tech?

Cp has some type of issues Bruh.

Last edited:

Clipper fans nervous as hell. You'd think they'd all be stompin their feet on the bleachers and making all kinds of crazy noise as if their season was on the line. They do NOTHING to pump up their team.

This crowd is pathetic af. They all need to go back to that dump known as the Sports Arena because they have no business being at Staples, the arena of Champions.

LMAO...I make fun of the Clippers fan base all day long because they don't know the difference between winning and losing.
Wanna bet?

chris paul such a little runt

double tech gotta be the most cop out call by refs possible. that's not doing your job

Wanna bet?

Only if you're willing to bet your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom